Queen Elizabeth II

Can’t believe they’re making a man Queen.

This woke nonsense has got to stop.

Absolutely no idea what you're talking about

The only 2 things that come into my mind.. is the person

1. above the age of consent
2. want to do it without any one forcing them

If yes to both then Liberty, Freedom and all that good stuff and good luck to em!

Could go from the longest reign to the shortest. He looks fucked.

Isn't the 9 days queen the one with the shortest reign? I'd wager Charles will beat that easily.

Anyways I really think footy should have been allowed this weekend with a remembrance and a tribute rather than what we have now.

Absolutely no idea what you're talking about

The only 2 things that come into my mind.. is the person

1. above the age of consent
2. want to do it without any one forcing them

If yes to both then Liberty, Freedom and all that good stuff and good luck to em!

Isn't the 9 days queen the one with the shortest reign? I'd wager Charles will beat that easily.

Anyways I really think footy should have been allowed this weekend with a remembrance and a tribute rather than what we have now.
I think you may have missed the tongue in cheek aspect of my post.

It does perfectly show why Twitter can be a cesspit of reactions though.

;-)

We never knew the queens opinion on anything but we know all about the kings , how he governs now will be interesting , will he stop giving his opinions now , does he have to ?

Cant stand her or him so not that bothered really , just wondering , hope william gets in in my lifetime
Charles ?

The vacuum caused because the media will focus on the run up to the Coronation for the next 12 months, wallowing in history, allowing the politicians (who have just been on holiday for six weeks), to avoid showing any leadership. There is an empty vessel at the top of politics at present and it's not just Liz Truss.
The media will rightly wallow in our history we have one that goes back thousands of years and the Queen/King, are figureheads of the country, church and armed sv’s
We are a democratic people that have men who fought and died for what we have today.
Peace, anytime they like our European neighbours could decide to take it all away and invade. The people of Ukraine need our support because Putin could threaten and carry on through Europe.
The politicians can take as long as they like off we can just vote them out at the next election most people will do that. We are wise to the bs. They won’t do much to help the poor in those months that’s what we have to change

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.