Queen Elizabeth II

They are both just using one for it and have been all day?

The problem that they have - especially the Beeb - is the same that is faced by many sporting events. If they don't devote "enough " time and effort they will be pilloried by certain newspaper editors and owners and TV channels for not being "patriotic" enough and such like - damned if they do damned if they don't

Madness. I’m glad I’ve seen it, but it really isn’t worth its cost.
Stonehenge is the smaller henge, it’s all under ground at least 5 other stone circles and Avebury, Wood henge,
It’s the only one still standing the cost is probably to try and protect the monument I’d love to go

Stonehenge is the smaller henge, it’s all under ground at least 5 other stone circles and Avebury, Wood henge,
It’s the only one still standing the cost is probably to try and protect the monument I’d love to go
It’s concept is far more impressive than it is physically, for me.

A temple surrounded by elders each in their own burial mound.

Drove past wood henge, but couldn’t find straw henge. It was windy, mind.

Just watched the programme on bbc one about the Queen that was just on. It was very moving.

I’ve been surprised by how upset and emotional I’ve become about this. I mentioned previously I lost my grandma 2 months ago who was 94 so this has really brought those feelings back. Feels like we’ve lost something very important.

I can genuinely see people looking very upset/ in a state of shock just walking to the shops

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.