Queen Elizabeth II

The TV was on all day not one mention of the royal family if I don’t have the news on I can avoid it.

I am currently watching the Hairy Bikers cooking Lancashire's finest foods - no need to just watch 5 channels

Having said that they have disrespectfully not remembered Her Majesty once..............filmed in 2009 you say? Am I supposed to take that as an excuse?

The coverage on the main channels is utterly ludicrous and a little nauseating. In this age of 24 hour news channels and both the BBC and ITV having four channels each, can they not use just ONE of them to play this repeated news over and over and let people who don't want to wallow in it watch other stuff? I have nothing against the Queen and showing respect for the excellent job she did for so many years, but please come on, I have no interest in the royal family, none whatsoever.

Thank fuck I'm off to Tenerife on Tuesday! I would have gone earlier but stayed to take in the Spurs game, that worked out well eh? I can't wait to bloody escape!

They are both just using one for it and have been all day?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.