Queen Elizabeth II

Absolutely, one of the, if not, the longest serving monarchs in history. As a kid I remember JFK being shot and that appeared more seismic, probably because it was unexpected.

Not everyone can. There are lots of older people who don't have the internet, catch up TV, Netflix etcetera but yes all TVs come with Freeview built in so plenty of choice, albeit predominantly repeats of old shows.

People under 35 never mind 25 will probably be out pubbing, clubbing and shagging anyway not watching TV.
If you're clubbing at 35 just know that you're that guy in the club who's THIRTY FUCKING FIVE!!

If you're clubbing at 35 just know that you're that guy in the club who's THIRTY FUCKING FIVE!!
But is it classed as clubbing if you are just in a night club drinking, not dancing or trying to cop off?

Been in many clubs post 35 years, but only for a beer and the music, dancing and fannying about is not on the cards though

Ha ha certainly not me, I'm well.over that age. I'm trying to remember how old I was when I quit clubbing, although my clubbing was probably a lot different to today's clubbing. Possibly 25 to 28.

We're pretty unique, it's got and gets us through many tough times with a sardonic wit on the whole that's often needed.
Absolutely. Just not games of football 2 days after our monarch has died.

It was 3 days in 1952, but we’re all snowflakes these days, so it’s no wonder we can only play European games until the funeral.

But is it classed as clubbing if you are just in a night club drinking, not dancing or trying to cop off?

Been in many clubs post 35 years, but only for a beer and the music, dancing and fannying about is not on the cards though
Only, and only if, you stare down at the ground at all times or shake your head in disgust as another song comes on that you don't really know but your son/daughter has played on alexa a few times.

Ha ha certainly not me, I'm well.over that age. I'm trying to remember how old I was when I quit clubbing, although my clubbing was probably a lot different to today's clubbing. Possibly 25 to 28.
I was 32 I think (child born at that age) but I know in my heart that was too old (also in my legs and head and feet.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.