Queen Elizabeth II

I’ve only even seen it a couple of times. Its designed for simpletons to be outraged be idiots chatting about shit they don’t understand.

A bit like all daytime tv canvassing public opinion.

Like this morning and the like. Mind you lots of people think we're all sad getting emotional and fired up over 22 men kicking a leather ball of wind about.

Oh dear, can you not find bbc2 ? I rarely watch ITV as it's mostly shite anyway.

C4 / C5 seemed to be pretty much normal to me.

Is it really that difficult to avoid something you're not interested in ? Nope.

That's not the point. It's finding something you ARE interested in that's not available because it's been cancelled to show something you're NOT interested in. Or something like that lol.

Like this morning and the like. Mind you lots of people think we're all sad getting emotional and fired up over 22 men kicking a leather ball of wind about.
I’ve not seen this morning since Richard and Judy were on it.

I don’t really watch any daytime TV even if I can.

The Jeremy Vine show was definitely not for me. I managed 30 seconds, but Mike Parry was a pundit on it. TalkRadio TV.

People riling up idiots on tv. Jeremy Kyle, but from home.

I’ve not seen this morning since Richard and Judy were on it.

I don’t really watch any daytime TV even if I can.

The Jeremy Vine show was definitely not for me. I managed 30 seconds, but Mike Parry was a pundit on it. TalkRadio TV.

People riling up idiots on tv. Jeremy Kyle, but from home.

It's all utterly dreadful but millions seem to love the programmes. It's like kids cartoons for adults, keeps the masses quiet and dumbed down.

Oh dear, can you not find bbc2 ? I rarely watch ITV as it's mostly shite anyway.

C4 / C5 seemed to be pretty much normal to me.

Is it really that difficult to avoid something you're not interested in ? Nope.
C4 wasn’t the same, nor should it have been.

Loads of first dates re-runs.

The Last Leg seemed inappropriate the day after the Queen was on her last leg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.