Queen Elizabeth II

Oh dear, can you not find bbc2 ? I rarely watch ITV as it's mostly shite anyway.

C4 / C5 seemed to be pretty much normal to me.

Is it really that difficult to avoid something you're not interested in ? Nope.
I can find any channel, and your comment makes no sense, you said tv wasn't affected, it obviously was as one channel moved to another, whether people realised that is personal, I did so I could find bbc2 obviously and then relayed that fact here.

I also pointed out I was watching netflix anyway so I didn't need to find bbc2 and avoided it as planned .

You probably over-exaggerate their importance.

Probably.

A semi funny story from when I worked on the ships. I was eating lunch in the crew mess and a group of stewardess were ranting about this bloke and I couldn't help but listen. How he'd cheated on his wife, treated her appallingly, hit her, fuck me this bloke sounded a right c**** and I wanted to kill him. I could take it no longer and shouted, "Who, who??? Who did this the wanker!!!" They all looked at me startled and said, "Den." "Den??? Den who??? What ship is he on??" I raged They all burst out laughing and said, "Dirty Den in EastEnders." Bloody women!

I can find any channel, and your comment makes no sense, you said tv wasn't affected, it obviously was as one channel moved to another, whether people realised that is personal, I did so I could find bbc2 obviously and then relayed that fact here.

I also pointed out I was watching netflix anyway so I didn't need to find bbc2 and avoided it as planned .
Terrestrial to is fucking awful. They are advertising a program called bad chefs and it’s people fucking up cooking. It’s bad enough watching it cooked properly with all these celebrity chefs.All those channels and fuck all that isn’t some z lister doing inane shit

It's not just the football. For a lot of people it's simple familiar TV programmes they watch and love. They can do wall to wall coverage of the death and the aftermath but still show the other programmes on their other channels. A lot of people don't want more misery piled on top of a few years of misery. Some love to watch such stuff 24/7 others don't.
No problem unless Challenge goes off and can no longer see Bullseye and Play Your Cards Right or 5 USA with Columbo on Sundays.

A semi funny story from when I worked on the ships. I was eating lunch in the crew mess and a group of stewardess were ranting about this bloke and I couldn't help but listen. How he'd cheated on his wife, treated her appallingly, hit her, fuck me this bloke sounded a right c**** and I wanted to kill him. I could take it no longer and shouted, "Who, who??? Who did this the wanker!!!" They all looked at me startled and said, "Den." "Den??? Den who??? What ship is he on??" I raged They all burst out laughing and said, "Dirty Den in EastEnders." Bloody women!

1662790027329.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.