Queen Elizabeth II

Just lost his Mum and under the scrutiny of the public eye for every minute detail, doubt very much he has slept and the pressure he must be feeling is immense - I’ll give him the benefit of doubt
You don't treat people like that unless you're a stuck-up c**t. Plenty of times in my life when I've been stressed and down but not treated someone like they're a serf. Sums him up.

Good manners cost nothing; ironic really given they're accustomed to paying for nothing at all.

You don't treat people like that unless you're a stuck-up c**t. Plenty of times in my life when I've been stressed and down but not treated someone like they're a serf. Sums him up.

Good manners cost nothing; ironic really given they're accustomed to paying for nothing at all.

Calling a man that’s just lost his Mum a ‘c*nt’ followed by ‘Good manners cost nothing’ - I do love irony

Calling a man that’s just lost his Mum a ‘c*nt’ followed by ‘Good manners cost nothing’ - I do love irony
He is a c**t. A cursory search of his past shows that he is, irrefutably, a c**t. His mum passing does nothing to change that fact.

And nor does that video, in which he treats someone they're shit on his shoe.

No chance with the Daily Mail and GB News whipping their base up on daily basis - the gammons will continue to lap up the hatred
Gammons and hate are like iron filings to an electro magnet. And once the Daily Hate Mail and 98% of the other media plant that seed, they’re off. Your Gammons are predominately racists, ours are also racists but have the added edge of sectarian bigotry.

In NI, this always makes me smile, they voted to Remain, the Loyalists bought this Uber British Utopia, they fucking love all that. Got uniforms and everything and voted Leave, even though they were told what it would mean.

Now, having got what they wanted, they are all going tonto. Showing clearly, give people something to hate and they have you by the balls. And obviously, you’re fucking gullible.

We might have just abandoned the largest economic trade market ever in the history of the world, but on the bright side, we have secured a deal with a Hermit in Fiji l, who produces rugs of woven cave bat nostril hair and a woman in New Zealand who sells bottled sheep farts. The economic potential of both is obviously incalculable.

And of course all our food is much cheaper as promised too. Practically giving it away.

As a well known Entrepreneur and philosopher once said, By this time next year, we’ll be millionaires.

Gammons and hate are like iron filings to an electro magnet. And once the Daily Hate Mail and 98% of the other media plant that seed, they’re off. Your Gammons are predominately racists, ours are also racists but have the added edge of sectarian bigotry.

In NI, this always makes me smile, they voted to Remain, the Loyalists bought this Uber British Utopia, they fucking love all that. Got uniforms and everything and voted Leave, even though they were told what it would mean.

Now, having got what they wanted, they are all going tonto. Showing clearly, give people something to hate and they have you by the balls. And obviously, you’re fucking gullible.

We might have just abandoned the largest economic trade market ever in the history of the world, but on the bright side, we have secured a deal with a Hermit in Fiji l, who produces rugs of woven cave bat nostril hair and a woman in New Zealand who sells bottled sheep farts. The economic potential of both is obviously incalculable.

And of course all our food is much cheaper as promised too. Practically giving it away.

As a well known Entrepreneur and philosopher once said, By this time next year, we’ll be millionaires.
You forgot Mongolian KFCs buying our chicken.

What did you expect? People to be openly crying? or bunting up in shop windows? Life goes on and obviously lots of people are sad about it.

How do you know people aren’t sad or upset about it based on listening in for a few moments? (Shop staff, old and young) lots of people are sad about a number of things and don’t tend to openly show that in public.

I’ve had a different experience and heard lots of people talking about it. I think your downplaying the effect it’s had, whether small or large because your not that bothered yourself. I think it also works the other way and people are going over the top about how much mourning there is. It’s somewhere in the middle.

Basically people who aren’t bothered are saying no one cares. Likewise the other way round - everyone cares.
Talking about it, watching stuff that hasn't happened for 70 years (and didn't need to happen now - just post the proclamation online...), that's one thing. Those actually crying is a tiny minority. So is those wanting football cancelled.

He is a c**t. A cursory search of his past shows that he is, irrefutably, a c**t. His mum passing does nothing to change that fact.

And nor does that video, in which he treats someone they're shit on his shoe.

Fair enough, but that video to me highlights we live in a social media world where everything is filmed to the 9th degree and everyone must have an opinion on it way or the other

Next week, Starmer will eat some crisps on his way to Parliament or Prince William misses a handshake from someone in the crowd and we must all be outraged over it !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.