Queen Elizabeth II

Fair enough, but that video to me highlights we live in a social media world where everything is filmed to the 9th degree and everyone must have an opinion on it way or the other

Next week, Starmer will eat some crisps on his way to Parliament or Prince William misses a handshake from someone in the crowd and we must all be outraged over it !
Whoa there.

What kind of crisps?

I bet he’s a Chipstick kind of guy.

I think it’s less pronounced for me because I am right handed at golf (if I played) and cricket, so I am obviously more ambidextrous than many lefties. I am left handed at darts, snooker/pool, bowling and tennis, and right footed.

So basically, I am a fuck up.
that’s bizarre as i’m exactly the same, what makes our brain decide that all sports we do are left handed yet cricket and golf we’ll use our right, maybe it just wants us to be different/weird!!!

that’s bizarre as i’m exactly the same, what makes our brain decide that all sports we do are left handed yet cricket and golf we’ll use our right, maybe it just wants us to be different/weird!!!
My guess, and it is just a guess, is that for one handed sports, we automatically use our dominant hand and for two handed sports it’s more of a personal preference.

You don’t see many right handed people batting left handed though, so what I have just written is likely to be nonsense!

Last edited:
He is a c**t. A cursory search of his past shows that he is, irrefutably, a c**t. His mum passing does nothing to change that fact.

And nor does that video, in which he treats someone they're shit on his shoe.

I’m not a royalist but I don’t think a cursory search of his past shows that at all, I’ve read testimony from people ranging from beneficiaries of his charities to figureheads within movements like black live matters that runs completely counter to that perception.

The video shows what you, or anyone, wants it to show. It’s five seconds long, it’s only indicative of whatever you want to make it.

My guess, and it is just a guess, is that for one handed sports, we automatically use our dominant hand and for two handed sports it’s more of a personal preference.

You don’t see many right handed people batting left handed though, so what I have just written is like to be nonsense!
thats the only explanation i have ever heard and it sounds plausible to me, wish i’d asked this 30 years ago now ;-)

thats the only explanation i have ever heard and it sounds plausible to me, wish i’d asked this 30 years ago now ;-)
If you ever want to have a laugh down the pool hall towards the end of the night, have a game of wrong handed pool.

I can only describe it as watching what it would be like watching 2 stroke victims trying to play pool. They know what they have to do, just can’t send the right information to the correct arm.

And me. Even when eating I use the utensils same as everyone else, knife in right hand fork in left hand. If buttering bread I swap the knife to my left hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.