Queen Elizabeth II

that’s bizarre as i’m exactly the same, what makes our brain decide that all sports we do are left handed yet cricket and golf we’ll use our right, maybe it just wants us to be different/weird!!!

Because cricket and golf are less reliant on a dominant hand. Rugby is the same, I’m right handed in most things but pass a ball in rugby far better with my left than my right. A one handed throw with a tennis ball, no chance with my left!

Phil Mickelson is right handed. He only plays golf left handed as that’s the set of clubs he was given when he was young. A lot of pros practice both.

And me. Even when eating I use the utensils same as everyone else, knife in right hand fork in left hand. If buttering bread I swap the knife to my left hand.
Yeah that's me too, it makes sense to me that it's my dominant left hand that's putting the food in my mouth, I have the spoon in my left hand when eating dessert. I don't play guitar very well but play "right handed" because the fiddly bit on the neck seems better suited to my better hand. Otherwise I'm very left handed, can I join the left hand team too?

Yeah that's me too, it makes sense to me that it's my dominant left hand that's putting the food in my mouth, I have the spoon in my left hand when eating dessert. I don't play guitar very well but play "right handed" because the fiddly bit on the neck seems better suited to my better hand. Otherwise I'm very left handed, can I join the left hand team too?
Left handers are the new noisy neighbours.

We‘re f*cking massive!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.