Queen Elizabeth II

Andrew not allowed to wear his uniform , where the fuck did edward get his from ? He hasnt served i dont think

This is a tough walk for the king ,up a steep hill, stand by william!

Honorary posts - I assume Colonel of the Royal Wessex Yeomanry, in this case.
Anne has never been in the services, as far as I know.
Andrew isn't a working royal and thus isn't allowed to wear honorary uniform.

Honorary posts - I assume Colonel of the Royal Wessex Yeomanry, in this case.
Anne has never been in the services, as far as I know.
Andrew isn't a working royal and thus isn't allowed to wear honorary uniform.
One thing i disagree with about the royals is that unless they served they shouldnt wear a uniform and medals they havent earned, pet hate of mine

One thing i disagree with about the royals is that unless they served they shouldnt wear a uniform and medals they havent earned, pet hate of mine

The medals are a bit strange, as they are often things like Jubilee medals for services to the Crown. Definitely is confusing sometimes.

That simply can’t be true.

Someone might have had an excess weight in the bagging area. They will have spoken to an assistant to sort it out, making your point incorrect.
When the assistant came over to at Waitrose me she burst into tears, saying that HRH’s passing was the saddest day of her life, sadder than when both her parents and all her siblings died in a car accident, and that there will always be a cloud handing ever her now, so it shows what you know, which is basically fuck all.

She didn’t ‘challenge 25‘ me though, which always disappoints.

When the assistant came over to at Waitrose me she burst into tears, saying that HRH’s passing was the saddest day of her life, sadder than when both her parents and all her siblings died in a car accident, and that there will always be a cloud handing ever her now, so it shows what you know, which is basically fuck all.

She didn’t ‘challenge 25‘ me though, which always disappoints.
“That’s all well and good, ma’am, but could you sort the fucking issue with your wonky scales out, I’ve got a Queen to mourn.”

You're right mate, I won't see a republic in my lifetime. But it'll happen, eventually. And maybe it'll be my great-great grandchild voting for, in modern democratic process, a president; and not being forced to bow down to a morally bankrupt, freeloading, unelected leader.
Liz Truss?

My point always was that the country just isn't in mourning. It isn't. It's a false narrative. A small percentage maybe are, but I absolutely categorically do not believe that anything more than a tiny percentage of this country has had their mood or day to day life affected or shifted for more than ten minutes. I've got no doubt some of you are still glued to the coverage, welling up over montages, but I genuinely believe they're few and far between. The fact that the vast majority were pissed that football was cancelled is a pretty good indicator to me, plus once again, absolutely loads of (admittedly anecdotal) social interactions where the queen could have come up in conversation loads, but didn't. I can't prove it, like you can't the other way, but I believe it.

Ultimately, a very old lady died. No one is shocked by this, so what more is there to say for most people after the initial 'that's sad' stuff on Thursday/Friday? Nothing. Hence why the topic of conversation is no longer an interesting one and why maybe it isn't being brought up...as there is just not really much else to say other than these type of 'the monarchy is good/bad' convos.

The country isn’t mourning your opinion. I don’t think what your saying is reflected at all.

You don’t have to be crying. You can morn or be sad with quiet reflection. Of course people emotions change after so many days following the news. I don’t understand what your expecting? People will carry on as normal, same as any other huge event.

It’s clear that you don’t like/ aren’t bothered about the queen / what’s happens and are trying to make out barely anyone else is. You care that little you seem to be constantly posting on here about it. If you don’t care why feel the need to tell everyone?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.