Queen Elizabeth II

Anybody else see the prick running alongside the Kings car on his way to the Airbase for his flight to Edinburgh? he got directly in front of it so it to slow down while he took a photo on his mobile,it could have been a gun would imagine there will be a review of security
But he didn’t have a gun and he’ll have billet proof glass.

The security services will be most wary of close, open air interactions with all of the royal family.

My point always was that the country just isn't in mourning. It isn't. It's a false narrative. A small percentage maybe are, but I absolutely categorically do not believe that anything more than a tiny percentage of this country has had their mood or day to day life affected or shifted for more than ten minutes. I've got no doubt some of you are still glued to the coverage, welling up over montages, but I genuinely believe they're few and far between. The fact that the vast majority were pissed that football was cancelled is a pretty good indicator to me, plus once again, absolutely loads of (admittedly anecdotal) social interactions where the queen could have come up in conversation loads, but didn't. I can't prove it, like you can't the other way, but I believe it.

Ultimately, a very old lady died. No one is shocked by this, so what more is there to say for most people after the initial 'that's sad' stuff on Thursday/Friday? Nothing. Hence why the topic of conversation is no longer an interesting one and why maybe it isn't being brought up...as there is just not really much else to say other than these type of 'the monarchy is good/bad' convos.
No one’s talking about it…but you’ve kept it going for 5 days! Odd…

It costs nothing to be respectful when someone dies, and the Queen served this country to the end and deserves thanks for that. How would you feel if a member of your family passed away then your next door neighbour runs out with a bottle of bubbly dancing, singing, laughing at your loss. I know what I would do, some people are just not nice people and you can’t account for these types.

Do you have any examples of people running out with a bottle of bubbly, dancing, singing and laughing at the loss of the Queen?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.