Queen Elizabeth II

I wonder if it’s less to do with being a ‘Royalist’ and more to do with being concerned over the health of an extraordinary woman who has put public duty in front of herself and her family for decades upon decades. We won’t see anything like her again despite the Royal family continuing.

that's fine, but it's worth remembering that other people will define extraordinary in different ways. You're entitled to view her that way, but many don't for many reasons and will obviously struggle to relate to all of this...and that's fair enough. Anyway, sorry for any offence caused, but we're all entitled to our opinion and people are going to have to get used to people not feeling strongly about this when life is very, very challenging for so many right now.

Double edged sword, being that famous and having so much significance to your every action isn’t a life I’d want to live.

If I fart in front of people I don’t know I just get a few stern looks.
She has had everything about her life mapped out and scrutinised. Not a life I would want. She has done a great job being head of state for her Country. Not so much now but when I was younger news of her was always on tv ,( I don't watch news anymore.) so whether I like it or not She is part of my fabric. I will be sad to see her go.

Harry & Meghan going to Balmoral. She's definitely on her way out I feel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.