Queen Elizabeth II

Did you honestly expect a member of the Royal Family to be thrust into hand to hand combat?

Regardless of any unpleasant aspects / events in his personal life, it remains a fact that Andrew served well for Queen and Country in the Falklands war.
He served.
As for serving well, I know a couple of people who knew him from those times and they thought he was a twat even then. Unlike Charles who they only had good things to say about. And I was told that long before all the pedo stuff went public.

Did you honestly expect a member of the Royal Family to be thrust into hand to hand combat?

Regardless of any unpleasant aspects / events in his personal life, it remains a fact that Andrew served well for Queen and Country in the Falklands war.
It depends upon what you define as "served well"

People who did serve in that conflict may disagree considerably.

I am not a royalist but not anti.

I am not religious but not anti.

But I have been sat on my sofa since 10am and this has been fantastic. Nice to see the queens pony and her dogs.

Britain does this brilliantly.
Her pony was what set me off for some reason. Lonely animals always get to me.

Yes, that is usual. I watched a documentary recently where they went down to the depths of the British Library or somewhere and could read the King’s diary from a century ago for the first time.

Might have been Neil Oliver or Alice Roberts, can’t bloody remember what documentary it was now.
I’ll give you a like merely for mentioning Alice Roberts :-)

He served.
As for serving well, I know a couple of people who knew him from those times and they thought he was a twat even then. Unlike Charles who they only had good things to say about. And I was told that long before all the pedo stuff went public.
Hearsay.

There are twats in all walks of life. It doesn't mean that they don't carry out their duties to the best of their abilities.

Like Harry, Andrew was a proud serviceman, and should have been allowed to wear full uniform.

Hearsay.

There are twats in all walks of life. It doesn't mean that they don't carry out their duties to the best of their abilities.

Like Harry, Andrew was a proud serviceman, and should have been allowed to wear full uniform.
Does it count as hearsay if the person who told me served with him?
He also told me that his exploits in the Falklands war were exaggerated by the media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.