Queen Elizabeth II

Incredibly ill thought out, was obvious she'd provoke mob justice, even more illogical to it front of her own business.

Disagree with the original point though, not sure what this woman's personal issue with the Queen is, so don't understand it or believe that behaviour to be justified. But I'll definitely be celebrating when either of the arseholes next door to us die.

Sometimes nasty people deserve a nasty response.

How to destroy your business in one easy step.

Thick as fuck
Classless and insensitive to boot.
You don't have to like someone, but to openly and demonstratively celebrate their death is just not on.
This is why, although he has openly and demonstratively been an absolute **** to our club and supporters while he has been at the scum, I hope we'll show a modicum of class and not celebrate the pisscan's death when his time comes.

Classless and insensitive to boot.
You don't have to like someone, but to openly and demonstratively celebrate their death is just not on.
This is why, although he has openly and demonstratively been an absolute **** to our club and supporters while he has been at the scum, I hope we'll show a modicum of class and not celebrate the pisscan's death when his time comes.
Don't go too far boss

Incredibly ill thought out, was obvious she'd provoke mob justice, even more illogical to it front of her own business.

Disagree with the original point though, not sure what this woman's personal issue with the Queen is, so don't understand it or believe that behaviour to be justified. But I'll definitely be celebrating when either of the arseholes next door to us die.

Sometimes nasty people deserve a nasty response.

Mob/vigilante justice is exceedingly worrying. A baying mob exacting "revenge" is wrong, whatever side of the debate you're on. That being said, she was incredibly stupid to do what she did. Yes; she's perfectly entitled to her view without being harassed/intimidated for it. But to film her action and then (presumably) post it on youtube or social media was always likely to provoke a heated response. As someone else has already said, that's her business finished. In that neighbourhood, anyway. Was it worth it, just to dance on the Queen's grave?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.