Queen Elizabeth II

They took a few snaps so they could show their grandchildren, OK they were selfies but that's just semantics.

0_Windsor.jpg
That’s a doozy of a photo. She must have been to college.

Bet that seems a morale victory to you now after your endless posts on the Queen's passing!

Not sure of your definition of the word “endless” but without checking I’d guess that may have been my third post on the subject? Possibly five or six at an absolute push.

It’s twelve since Saturday. You heartless bastard. :)

Well even if it is, which I don’t believe, that’s only three a day. Hardly endless. I was only having a bit of fun ( I think that’s allowed now ) but on a semi serious point, it has been a bit weird the way they’ve been ridiculously over egging it. I mean millions of people have been bang into it for real. Why the need for Liverpool parade levels of bullshit?

Several blue tick journalists on Twitter yesterday were claiming the funeral was being watched by over 6 billion people. That’s more than the number of people in the whole world who have access to a television.

Turns out the biggest event in our history and despite it taking over virtually every channel had fewer viewers than the England, Italy game last year.
Most of the country didn't watch but we're supposed to believe 5 billion people from other countries were watching.

Well even if it is, which I don’t believe, that’s only three a day. Hardly endless. I was only having a bit of fun ( I think that’s allowed now ) but on a semi serious point, it has been a bit weird the way they’ve been ridiculously over egging it. I mean millions of people have been bang into it for real. Why the need for Liverpool parade levels of bullshit?

Several blue tick journalists on Twitter yesterday were claiming the funeral was being watched by over 6 billion people. That’s more than the number of people in the whole world who have access to a television.

Thirteen! You're evil.

What about Aliens watching the intergalactic broadcast?

I didn't read what the journalists wrote but I did hear on the radio that those figures don't include anyone watching via any other medium than tv, example being me, I sat and watched the whole thing on my laptop, the tv never got switched on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.