Queen Elizabeth II

That was fake mate. Free sex channels don't broadcast during the day.

Actually it’s a good quiz question: What is the only crime in England still punishable by the death penalty? Most people answer ..treason. Or, burning a Royal ship. Whereas the actual answer is… knocking one out whist pretending to watch a royal funeral on Babestation.

We know she lived the majority of her life in the public eye.

We know she never intended or expected to be Queen.

We know she could have turned it down, but chose to step up at the age of 25 with two kids in tow and a husband in the military.

We know she lost her father at a young age, we know she has seen pretty much everyone she has loved die before her.

We know she was the most photographed person in human history, whether she requested it or not.

We know she and her family refused to leave London during the War.

We know she has lived through some of the worst national and global tragedies, sharing and meeting with families and countries, offering solace as the representative for our country.

We know she lost the mother of the future King after she was hounded to her death.

We know she lost her other grandson when he decided he didn't want that life anymore, being far apart from her great grandkids.

We know she saw the divorce of her three children.

We know one of her son's was accused of sex with under age girls and all that came with it.

We know she has dealt with Thatcher and others of questionable skillset.

We know she had to be there for William and Harry from a young age.

We know she had to entertain pricks like Putin and Trump, whether she liked it or not.

We know she led by example, sat alone, even when her husband of 70 years was in his coffin just a few feet away and unable to grieve privately.

We know she met members of the armed services who had lost limbs, family who had lost their loved ones in war.

We know she was working and meeting her expected commitments as the age of 96, two days before her death.

We know she looked in the eye of people who murdered Lord Mountbatten and yet apologised for the pain and suffering of people on both sides of the divide.

We know she put others before herself.

We know she gave her last breath believing she had carried out her service for the institution and the people of this country.

Rather than ask what did we know about her, the real question is what didn't we know?

We know she inherently believed a life of service above her own, one without a day when somebody didn't know her business.

All the palaces, all the jewels, all the money in Christendom, nothing would make me trade places.

We know she loved her people and, yesterday, thankfully, regardless of whatever standpoint people might have, they showed they loved her back.

We will never see her like again, in terms of monarch or otherwise.

Thank you is all I can personally say.
Wonderfully put, just wonderful, thank you.

Actually it’s a good quiz question: What is the only crime in England still punishable by the death penalty? Most people answer ..treason. Or, burning a Royal ship. Whereas the actual answer is… knocking one out whist pretending to watch a royal funeral on Babestation.

How about whilst rimming and barebacking a man you met five minutes earlier?

I also read that 170,000 watched the funeral on Sky Sports Main Event.

I’m not sure why I found that amusing. I think it’s the picture I drew of a load of grumpy men stubbornly sat through the full 12 hours whilst muttering… I don’t give a fuck how long it takes, I’m sticking with it ‘till the darts comes on.

I also read that 170,000 watched the funeral on Sky Sports Main Event.

I’m not sure why I found that amusing. I think it’s the picture I drew of a load of grumpy men stubbornly sat through the full 12 hours whilst muttering… I don’t give a fuck how long it takes, I’m sticking with it ‘till the darts comes on.

I flicked on to GB News after @bluethrunthru posted in the Farage thread. Just grainy footage from the distance, which was exactly the same on Talk TV (next channel up).

You have to pity that sad blokes that want to watch a royal funeral but forego HD quality and professional broadcasting (even if it does involve interviews with Alan Titchmarsh etc) for opinonated rants from and 240p.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.