Queen Elizabeth II

I didn't read what the journalists wrote but I did hear on the radio that those figures don't include anyone watching via any other medium than tv, example being me, I sat and watched the whole thing on my laptop, the tv never got switched on.

With the amount of choice people have got where we can all pick and choose what we want to watch. That's a bloody good viewing figure for an historical event.

Here’s a park in Edinburgh, described by a BBC Scotland journalist as being attended by “tens of thousands.”

a0efcf92a5ed92307359a7450f555377.jpg

It was described as several thousand by the journalist rather than tens of. The bbc website goes with the more accurate estimate of hundreds.

I think you know yourself that isn’t a representative photo though.

It was described as several thousand by the journalist rather than tens of. The bbc website goes with the more accurate estimate of hundreds.

I think you know yourself that isn’t a representative photo though.

I nicked both the photo and the quote from a more sceptical journalist on Twitter, so I’ve no idea really. It just made me chuckle. As did the photo of all the sex channels on Sky like Babestation clearing their schedule for the funeral. But I didn’t copy that one.

Thanks for that,

'Television viewing figures are always estimates and exclude the growing number of people who watch major live events through streaming services such as YouTube or the BBC’s iPlayer – or on their mobile phones. Comparing the audiences for different events over time is also a challenge as methodologies change.'

The amount of people around the world who will have watched online probably exceeds the amount who watched it on tv, either at work, or in bed depending on time zones or anywhere with connectivity.

I nicked both the photo and the quote from a more sceptical journalist on Twitter, so I’ve no idea really. It just made me chuckle. As did the photo of all the sex channels on Sky like Babestation clearing their schedule for the funeral. But I didn’t copy that one.

That was fake mate. Free sex channels don't broadcast during the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.