Queen Elizabeth II

Did anyone get the time of death right ? I think a few were calling it around that time. Mind you, it was fairly obvious considering, notes were being passed to party leaders in the house, at the time.

Old age is an acceptable cause of death on death certificates, providing some conditions are met.

Old age is an acceptable cause of death on death certificates, providing some conditions are met.
Indeed. It just means the patient has died before they’ve knew the cause, but has been seen by a doctor they have known for a period of time and haven’t done a post mortem.

Indeed. It just means the patient has died before they’ve knew the cause, but has been seen by a doctor they have known for a period of time and haven’t done a post mortem.
Well it may be that the doctor thought that old age was the prime cause of death.
The most minor perturbations that would not trouble a healthy thirty year old can be fatal for someone in their 90's. The prime cause of death is age rather than the minor perturbation.

Well it may be that the doctor thought that old age was the prime cause of death.
The most minor perturbations that would not trouble a healthy thirty year old can be fatal for someone in their 90's. The prime cause of death is age rather than the minor perturbation.
With respect, no one knows as they’ve put the blanket old age on the certificate.

Even if nothing else was wrong with her, she died of heart failure.

With respect, no one knows as they’ve put the blanket old age on the certificate.

Even if nothing else was wrong with her, she died of heart failure.
I'm not saying anyone knows.
I'm saying that may have been what her attending doctor thought.
It may not.
Heart failure is a specific medical diagnosis which she may well not have had. Obviously her heart would have ceased to beat at death but that is not an indication of heart failure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.