Queen Elizabeth II

This is from the Daily Record ...

But old age can be ruled as a cause of death if multiple factors are seen within a patient. It can not be determined as a sole cause for anyone unless the certifying doctor:

• Has personally cared for the deceased over a long period (meaning years, or many months)
  • Has observed a gradual decline in the patient's general health and functioning
  • Is not aware of any identifiable disease or injury that contributed to the death
  • When the certifying doctor is certain that there is no other reason that the death should be reported to the Procurator Fiscal
  • If the patient is 80 years or older and all the conditions listed above are met.

Personally I think she met Liz Truss and thought, "f#ck it".

She had no event it seems, just faded away, in my experience when you have had enough and are tired then you just let go , actual death is complicated if you want to go into it , i dont , i was merely passing on the official cause of death , it is an historical document after all , only conspiracy theorists dont want to believe it

Whatever the reason for her dying you put it very well Kaz.

She had no event it seems, just faded away, in my experience when you have had enough and are tired then you just let go , actual death is complicated if you want to go into it , i dont , i was merely passing on the official cause of death , it is an historical document after all , only conspiracy theorists dont want to believe it
The butler did it, in the drawing room with a candlestick.

We had endless trouble when the doctor put "old age" as the cause of death with my nan, its a while back but as I remember it wasnt accepted by someone so the doctor had to go into more detail on the death certificate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.