Queen Elizabeth II

Less than half the country then which means I'm in the majority ;-)

I was referring just London.

People are going to be shocked how this country will pay its respects.

Presidents, Prime Ministers, Kings and Queens.

Not to mention those people from abroad who will just want to be a part of history.

12 days of mourning is more for the huge logistics involved getting ready for such a sad day.

I was in Windsor Chapel a couple weeks back, they said Phillip was still in the crypt and would be moved once the Queen dies, so they can lie in the same part of the Chapel as her mum and dad.

When the inevitable happens, it would probably be a good time to do away with it once and for all. I can only imagine, after the years of service she’s given, it’ll quickly go to shit when she’s gone.

Nope. Loads of affection for William and Kate, their kids. Charles might not be around for that long.

People just haven't lived long enough to witness such an event and what transpires after.

The monarchy is in the fabric, a political and security machine ensures it, always.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.