Queen Elizabeth II

With the BBC 1 on lockdown you can say its not good news, also with the family racing up to see her also speaks of her time is up, could be already on life support and just waiting to get everybody around her to say their farewell

the people that are in or out camps for the Queen and the royals, should all respect her death in their own ways,
but we all know the nutters will be looking to get some headlines by shaming themselves and their families

With the BBC 1 on lockdown you can say its not good news, also with the family racing up to see her also speaks of her time is up, could be already on life support and just waiting to get everybody around her to say their farewell

the people that are in or out camps for the Queen and the royals, should all respect her death in their own ways,
but we all know the nutters will be looking to get some headlines by shaming themselves and their families
She cant be on life support at her home

It's really sad.

I am not a flag-waving royalist but I like the Queen a lot. She carries herself with dignity and has done her best to pull the nation together when it has seemed intent on pulling itself apart.

The rest of the royal family can sod off though, bunch of wankers, nonces and thieves. I reckon Charles would be a laugh when he's had a few pints though.

Personally I think she's already passed away. Having said that, I'm pretty sure that if this news was already out there, then one of the worlds other main media outlets would all over this.

I think it will become apparent that the announcement she was "under medical supervision" at 12.52 will have been when it happened.

Don't think that will, or should ever be revealed. Or matter.

Every chance this is about timing and announcing in a controled fashion. And also likely she is indeed surrounded by family in what may be her final hours. Personally I think we as a society, the media, the politicians and on social media should all go/play along with the official unfolding of events, whether we feel or think we know otherwise or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.