Question Time

Have you got any evidence for that?
There’s only evidence if you haven’t had the experience. Many countries have certain treaties with regard to certain types of business.

I’ve travelled to many countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and America without a passport, all to do with an MoU.

There’s only evidence if you haven’t had the experience. Many countries have certain treaties with regard to certain types of business.

I’ve travelled to many countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and America without a passport, all to do with an MoU.

The point here is leaving and coming back to the UK, we have always needed a passport in modern times, and yes even people who are in the military contrary to what other people tell you.

That never changed leaving the EU, it has always been thus. This thread exploded because some people had to pass immigration checks (Instead of blaming the mard arsed French) they blamed the reason and only reason on Brexit.

"Passport" is used in different senses. From the wording on the UK passport it's just a document to identify me and ask people to treat me nicely. In other contexts a "passport" is just a visa (Byron not allowed one in France so went to Switzerland via Flanders) then got an Ottoman passport to travel in the Ottoman empire. Jews trying to emigrate from Russia in the 19th century needed a Russian "passport" to get out but didn't need one to get into Britain (until the Aliens Act was passed). No passport needed to get into the USA until 1917.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.