Question Time

It is shameful but nobody cares anymore,hes gone, they’re gone,and the county’s better for it.
Have you teleported forward two years?? Zero certainty that Starmer & Co will do any better than this lot

You can tell me you believe they will but the proof’s in the pudding

It’s (sadly) a choice between shit and shitter

I really wish we had PR and then these impossible situations might become a thing of the past

jHave you teleported forward two years?? Zero certainty that Starmer & Co will do any better than this lot

You can tell me you believe they will but the proof’s in the pudding

It’s (sadly) a choice between shit and shitter

I really wish we had PR and then these impossible situations might become a thing of the past
Good grief. There's zero certainty that PR would be any better if it kept the Tories in power like the last coalition.

And you simply cannot have zero certainty that things would not be better under Labour.

This allthesamery is now the last refuge of Tory scoundrels.

Perhaps he realises how deep a mess the Tories have got us into and doesn’t have a clue what to do about it and so wants to lose the election?

Good grief. There's zero certainty that PR would be any better if it kept the Tories in power like the last coalition.

And you simply cannot have zero certainty that things would not be better under Labour.

This allthesamery is now the last refuge of Tory scoundrels.
Be honest, have you got total faith in Starmer and Rayner??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.