Quick questions

Ajay said:
Rammy said:
Just my brief tuppence worth.....

Ajay claimed about 3/4 weeks ago that a player had signed and then under pressure he said it was a forward.

I can't be arsed searching for his posts to quote them but this claim was obviously not true in which case I have a certain sympathy for people who get frustrated by him.

Personally it doesn't bother me as I take it all with a huge pinch of salt.

And the forward has signed for us - that will be number four to be announced.

T or B or D?

Ajay said:
Theo555 said:
Not having a go here Ajay but if a forward signed for us 3/4 weeks ago why hasnt he joined up with the club and practised with his new team mates?? Injured? Well Torres is injured and back with Liverpool and all the world cup players are also back. It just does not make any sense that we signed someone weeks ago and he is still not joined up - can you see how that is confusing?

It makes sense to the people involved, we as fans are not involved so we should just sit back and watch!

Jesus wept. He should be banned, seriously.

leewill31 said:
oh and Benarbia got exactly what he was looking for out of this thread. :(

Yep. I can't decide what's worse - the crap meaningless ITK info or the pointless witch hunt that always follows a bit later on, when surprise surprise, the provided info turns out to be not quite as reliable as people hoped.

Ajay said:
Call it bollocks, call it whatever - thats all I have to say...

I am just passing on what I know and what I said weeks ago, the names can be taken as you like and you can make of it what you want.

Thanks

Very enlightening (unfortunately not necessarily in the way that I had hoped).

I'd love for there to be genuine ITK's on this board, I'd even love for you to be one of them (believe it or not), but if you care enough about your iTK status to post things on the forum, it quite simply does not make any sense whatsoever that you do not care enough to lend some weight to your claims.

Anyone can make general claims. It doesnt make them ITK.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:20 pm --<br /><br />
not my fault! said:
Don't forget the world cup players only returned to training yesterday so if we had signed a forward I'd guess he played in the world cup... Meaning someone other than balotelli and not dzeko or ibra. Torres for me, and don't forget it was proven last week that three signings had been agreed/done prior to the world cup included in this was silva, yaya and boatang (sp) just playing devils advocate.

Apparently Ajays 3 didnt include Boateng though.

ajay can you back up these signings and the striker "that has allready" signed by way of any back up from pm"s you may have sent this info weeks ago when you announced it??
i know you pass on and post in good faith,but if the striker has "signed"
then surely you can reveal who as this wouldnt scupper the deal with it allready done????

Astuteboy said:
leewill31 said:
oh and Benarbia got exactly what he was looking for out of this thread. :(

Yep. I can't decide what's worse - the crap meaningless ITK info or the pointless witch hunt that always follows a bit later on, when surprise surprise, the provided info turns out to be not quite as reliable as people hoped.

Always love a good fish, usually catch something interesting xx

not my fault! said:
Don't forget the world cup players only returned to training yesterday so if we had signed a forward I'd guess he played in the world cup... Meaning someone other than balotelli and not dzeko or ibra.

Then again if that was the case we'd know about it by now as they'd now be training with the rest of the City squad! They certainly wouldn't be going back to their "old" club if they had signed for us. That's the crux of this matter - Ajay said they'd signed........

CityPar said:
not my fault! said:
Don't forget the world cup players only returned to training yesterday so if we had signed a forward I'd guess he played in the world cup... Meaning someone other than balotelli and not dzeko or ibra.

Then again if that was the case we'd know about it by now as they'd now be training with the rest of the City squad! They certainly wouldn't be going back to their "old" club if they had signed for us. That's the crux of this matter - Ajay said they'd signed........

Yep - thats what I said...

Contracts signed - yes I know this does me now favours but thats what I know!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.