Racism is racism

Dan gambino said:
Actually yesterday in 142 where I sit ,when balotelli was squabbling with kolarov a nobhead jumps up and shouts fuck off back to Italy you black **** so I jumped up and told the guy to say it again and told him I'd drag him outside and weigh him in straight away the guy shit himself and started apologising unfortunately by this time my temper had gone so I went for him
Straight away got surrounded by stewards and police who took me on the concourse and asked what had happened and calmed me down by that time various people had come out of the crowd to back me up including stewards who know me, the guy got arrested and the stewards confirmed the prick is banned for life
I'm not a violent man but I truly believe that evil flourishes when people say or do nothing
I would side with that one being racist.

When Giggs comes to take a corner in 111, the usual ''you welsh ****.. you sheep shagging twat'' is bellowed by half of the block.

I am welsh and just take it with a pinch of salt, as it's not racism, it's nationality.

I have many a time said ''you english twat''.

Nothing wrong with it, unless it's coupled with an actual racial slur i.e. 'you black italian twat'' (refer to the Rabbit thread).

Slicker than Sommeil said:
When Giggs comes to take a corner in 111, the usual ''you welsh ****.. you sheep shagging twat'' is bellowed by half of the block.

I am welsh and just take it with a pinch of salt, as it's not racism, it's nationality.

I have many a time said ''you english twat''.

Nothing wrong with it, unless it's coupled with an actual racial slur i.e. 'you black italian twat'' (refer to the Rabbit thread).
Agree mate, my best mate is Irish and calls me an English bastard all the time. I call him an Irish twat etc. I have black mates, but would never call the a black twat.

I do find it funny people getting so upset by a stranger calling someone an Argie Twat though.

I think they are shit supporters (the ones shouting it) and don't agree with it but I still don't see it as racist in the slightest.

BIGOTRY:

'Bigotry is the state of mind of a "bigot," a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one who exhibits intolerance and animosity toward members of a group.[1] Bigotry may be directed towards those of a differing sex or sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, nationality, region, language, religious or spiritual belief, political alignment, age, economic status or medical disability'.

Instead of quoting the law and coming to blows about what constitiutes 'racism', perhaps all of the posters who think 'immigrant ****' or 'irish ****' is OK, maybe you should broaden your views by looking at good old wikipedia.

bigots

bobby chariots said:
BIGOTRY:

'Bigotry is the state of mind of a "bigot," a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one who exhibits intolerance and animosity toward members of a group.[1] Bigotry may be directed towards those of a differing sex or sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, nationality, region, language, religious or spiritual belief, political alignment, age, economic status or medical disability'.

Instead of quoting the law and coming to blows about what constitiutes 'racism', perhaps all of the posters who think 'immigrant ****' or 'irish ****' is OK, maybe you should broaden your views by looking at good old wikipedia.

bigots
Wipe your fanny

Thenumber1blue said:
So the red faced alcoholic twat in 220 yesterday,shoutin Argie **** is still racism and wont help us and the wanker in the same block near the front that every week shouts Dego ,Irish ****,Italian this spick that,erm that is also racism if you come on here.I just cant listen to some of our fans nowadays they think this is ok as they are not using the words black or paki.Coupled with some of the shit they spout.

Am I blind, deaf, both, or just too engrossed in the match I paid to watch to notice all of this going on so close to my seat near the front of 220 ?

(Though there are a couple of mouths who routinely provide high entertainment by getting everything wrong)

SWP's back said:
bobby chariots said:
BIGOTRY:

bigots
Wipe your fanny

In your post above you said you would side with the one who said 'fuck off back to Italy you black **** '. Can you explain what you meant?

bobby chariots said:
SWP's back said:
bobby chariots said:
BIGOTRY:

bigots
Wipe your fanny

In your post above you said you would side with the one who said 'fuck off back to Italy you black **** '. Can you explain what you meant?

I think you need to re read his posts luv.

bobby chariots said:
SWP's back said:
bobby chariots said:
BIGOTRY:

bigots
Wipe your fanny

Learn to read you spunk bubble

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.