Racism is racism

argyle said:
I think he could be asked to leave on grounds of acts in Public Order Act 1986 - part3: section 18 - prohibits, by its Part 3, expressions of racial hatred, which is defined as hatred against a group of persons by reason of the group's colour, race, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origins.
So now we have the definition in English law, can we at least agree that (contrary to those who say it isn't racism) the courts might say it is, so there's enough justification to eject someone saying it, or even consider prosecution?

bobby chariots said:
yes OK, but even after several reads it still sounded like he was saying i would side with the one being racist.
I think he needs to be more clear in his posts. Spunk bubble

He highlighted the comment and stated he would side with it being racist. It's not hard to understand.

bobby chariots said:
yes OK, but even after several reads it still sounded like he was saying i would side with the one being racist.

Not really mate, you seem to be the only one that needs an explanation.

bobby chariots said:
i kne albert davy said:
bobby chariots said:
In your post above you said you would side with the one who said 'fuck off back to Italy you black **** '. Can you explain what you meant?
Read the post again and then ask your self what he needs to explain.

he needs to explain why he side with someone giving racist abuse to Mario.
Learn to read (not spell) thicky

mcfclovin said:
bobby chariots said:

He highlighted the comment and stated he would side with it being racist. It's not hard to understand.

That's how I read it the FIRST time

i fuckin despair at some people these days.
argie ****
spanish twat
french fucker
who gives a fuck
who is it hurting?
do you really think tevez/ballotelli/any one with even one bollock would take offence to it?
call me an english twat , or for that matter a fucking honky i really do not give a fuck.
get over it.
are we allowed to call any one anything these days with out someone taking offence to it (which usually isnt even the person being called!)
can we call some ones mum a slag?
can we call some one a spotty twat?
big nose?
fat arse?
what if we dont like someone? are we not allowed to say anything in case we offend them?
"excuse me sir but i really dont like you" is that ok????
fuck me some people really are mard arses

bobby chariots said:
Look I post on a grown ups forum, I can't cater for people of a special disposition or reading age and ability of a blind orang-utan.

Next time, before accusing someone of racism, make sure you aren't going to make yourself look a complete tit by making sure of your facts first.

goatinho said:
argie ****
spanish twat
french fucker
who gives a fuck
who is it hurting?
do you really think tevez/ballotelli/any one with even one bollock would take offence to it?
call me an english twat , or for that matter a fucking honky i really do not give a fuck.
get over it.
are we allowed to call any one anything these days with out someone taking offence to it (which usually isnt even the person being called!)
big nose?
fat arse?
what if we dont like someone? are we not allowed to say anything in case we offend them?

**** agree more with you.

goatinho said:
argie ****
spanish twat
french fucker
who gives a fuck
who is it hurting?
get over it.
big nose?
fat arse?
At the risk of being described as a bigot or racist again, I agree.

There seems to be a movement for the abolition of anything offensive.

there's a lot of people skating on the thin ice here, and Im sorry I misread an oh so eloquent post, but I think the argument of 'we cant call anyone anything anymore' is the last bastion of a bigot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.