Racist banana throwing is now allowed in English grounds...

With regard to mr durham and his views can i ask the following questions.

1. If you bring a bannana to a match when would you eat it, remember They threw them after Ade scored in the 80th min.

2. If the answer to question 1 is on the way home then why not leave them on the coach or in the car?

3. If travelling by train and therefore you have the bannana with you, would they not be in a bag of some sort under your seat? Rather than in your hand at the precise moment Ade scored ready to throw?

Well mr durham?

Blueranger said:
With regard to mr durham and his views can i ask the following questions.

1. If you bring a bannana to a match when would you eat it, remember They threw them after Ade scored in the 80th min.

2. If the answer to question 1 is on the way home then why not leave them on the coach or in the car?

3. If travelling by train and therefore you have the bannana with you, would they not be in a bag of some sort under your seat? Rather than in your hand at the precise moment Ade scored ready to throw?

Well mr durham?
well put columbo! :-D

i must admit the yellow object by ade's right knee does look like a banana, maybe arse fans were concened at his energy levels after that 90 yard run, as any runner knows banana's are a very good source of energy that can be easily digested during sporting activity, so maybe it was an act of kindness to one of their well respected and most popular EX players. !!!

anyone on here who went to portsmouth in the eighties and saw the banana's thrown at alex williams ?
if it can be proven it was banana's, and the evidence is there to be colected then i believe the racial overtones cannot be ignored.

according to durham the song about ade dad and mum wasnt sung either how would he know im quite sure i heard it a few times

According to him they didnt sing it and used that as a reason to congratulate the Arsenal fans and say they were not racist.

I sit on the second tier quite near to the Arsenal fans I can tell you they were definately singing that song.

On some of the clips you can clearly see more than one bannana landing near Adebayor when he is sliding towards the Arsenal fans. This is not in question. They talked about this a fair bit on talksport this afternoon and its really not in question they were thrown at him.

northstander said:
anyone on here who went to portsmouth in the eighties and saw the banana's thrown at alex williams ?
Mate, I remember bananas being thrown at...Paul fucking Walsh at Maine Road! During warm-up he came over to the Kippax, left side (trouble makers corner lol), started doing his tricks whilst looking like a girl from behind, and persons unknown started lobbing bananas at him. He actually looked up and smiled then headed off toward the centre circle. To this day I wonder what it was about. Mad lol.

Brucie Bonus said:
northstander said:
Mate, I remember bananas being thrown at...Paul fucking Walsh at Maine Road! During warm-up he came over to the Kippax, left side (trouble makers corner lol), started doing his tricks whilst looking like a girl from behind, and persons unknown started lobbing bananas at him. He actually looked up and smiled then headed off toward the centre circle. To this day I wonder what it was about. Mad lol.

maybe they got him confused with John Barnes ;)

I clearly remember the day when Cole, Campbell, Lauren, Toure, Vieira, Gilberto, Wiltord and Henry were all included in the staring llineup - I sensed from the players something was wrong.

And now, with the aid of a dodgy video and some youtube comments you guys have cleared up the mystery - they were fearful of the racist element in the Arsenal support.

Good work everyone!! Please inform everyone you know of your findings - this has been kept a secret far too long.

i was stood about 20 yards from the incident and can categorically say i did not see any bananas thrown....i saw, in the following order: -

2 x hotdogs

1 x stool

at least 5 x bottles of pop

3 or 4 x lighters

numerous coins

1 x newspaper

2 x match programmes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.