Radamel Falcao Zarate

Worth a nibble..6/1
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/falcao-specials/club-after-january-transfer-window" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oddschecker.com/football/foo ... fer-window</a>

Aguero1.jpg
falcao_1576271a.jpg

So this pairing as our future strikeforce?!!! f****

And this as back up?
mario-balotelli.jpg
images

Stoned Rose said:
He is an important player, the only one who could make us take the leap

I like this attitude. Forward thinking and looking to push on to the very highest level.

I think what will improve the the team is a world class winger/ attacking midfielder like "Hazard" for example and not another striker.

Tevez City said:
Stoned Rose said:

I like this attitude. Forward thinking and looking to push on to the very highest level.

I think what will improve the the team is a world class winger/ attacking midfielder like "Hazard" for example and not another striker.

Falcao would improve any team and if there is the slightest chance........however,i also like the idea of a Reus,Isco or similar

If we have the funds and FFP allowing - Falcao,Reus,DDR and Fellaini would be as good as it gets for me.

FantasyIreland said:
Tevez City said:
Stoned Rose said:

Falcao would improve any team and if there is the slightest chance........however,i also like the idea of a Reus,Isco or similar

If we have the funds and FFP allowing - Falcao,Reus,DDR and Fellaini would be as good as it gets for me.

Would you drop Carlos or Sergio for him !

Tevez City said:
FantasyIreland said:
Tevez City said:

Would you drop Carlos or Sergio for him !
Personally, I'd sell Tevez and Balotelli and bring him in. Then bring in another attacking mid to Join, Silva and Nasri. I still find myself fuming anytime I watch Mata or Carzolla. We could have had either, yet we muffed it. :(

I'd definitely agree with the "sell Balotelli" bid. Dzeko has proven again why he should start over Balotelli.

Tevez i am not so sure...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.