Radamel Falcao Zarate

avoidconfusion said:
I'd definitely agree with the "sell Balotelli" bid. Dzeko has proven again why he should start over Balotelli.

Tevez i am not so sure...

This is the Mancini's squad plan:

DM - Garcia

CM - Yaya, Barry, Milner, Rodwell,

AM - Silva

W - Aguero, Nasri, Mario, Sinclair

S - Falcao, Dzeko, Guidetti

I don't know what he will do with Maicon and Kolo. They have no space in the squad.

kabuverdimcfc said:
avoidconfusion said:
I'd definitely agree with the "sell Balotelli" bid. Dzeko has proven again why he should start over Balotelli.

DM - Garcia

AM - Silva

I don't know what he will do with Maicon and Kolo. They have no space in the squad.

Are you drunk?

kabuverdimcfc said:
avoidconfusion said:

DM - Garcia

AM - Silva

lol (really)

Dax777 said:
Tevez City said:
FantasyIreland said:
Falcao would improve any team and if there is the slightest chance........however,i also like the idea of a Reus,Isco or similar

If we have the funds and FFP allowing - Falcao,Reus,DDR and Fellaini would be as good as it gets for me.

Would you drop Carlos or Sergio for him !
Personally, I'd sell Tevez and Balotelli and bring him in. Then bring in another attacking mid to Join, Silva and Nasri. I still find myself fuming anytime I watch Mata or Carzolla. We could have had either, yet we muffed it. :(

I am not sure if Falcao is better player than Tevez !

Falcao is a better finisher for sure, but overall I think Tevez is better.

Chelsea target Radamel Falcao has praised the quality of the Premier League

Chelsea target Radamel Falcao has talked up the English game by pointing out that the Stamford Bridge club are European champions.

The Atletico Madrid forward has been heavily linked with a January move to London and has revealed his admiration for the Premier League.

"The quality of the league is not in doubt - there is so much talk of Barcelona and Real Madrid but the champions of Europe are in England."
Radamel Falcao

And the former Porto man, who scored a hat-trick in the UEFA Super Cup against Chelsea in August, even has an all-time favourite Premier League player - compatriot Faustino Asprilla.

Asprilla had a spell at Newcastle from 1996 to 1998 and became a favourite on Tyneside.

Falcao added: "My favourite was of course Faustino. I always support other Colombian players - and he showed that South Americans can handle the English game."

---

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8184583/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... um=twitter</a>

Again talking up the Premier League.

Shite source I think but anyway-

MANCHESTER CITY’S bid to sign Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao is under serious threat from French club Paris Saint-Germain.

Loaded PSG have informed their Spanish counterparts they are willing to meet the massive £48million release clause in the Colombian striker’s contract as soon as the January window opens.

And that news has set alarm bells ringing in the corridors of the Etihad Stadium, with City boss Roberto Mancini equally desperate to land Falcao.

The Italian flew to Spain last month to watch his No.1 transfer target – and preliminary negotiations between City and Atletico are thought to be under way.

But the Premier League champions seem reluctant to blow such a massive sum on Falcao. They feel that a fee of £35m would be more appropriate.

And that has given big-spending PSG renewed belief they can still take the striker to France. Boss Carlo Ancelotti wants to pair Falcao, 26, alongside his major signing from the summer – £25m Swedish star Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

The ex-Chelsea coach is under orders from his ambitious bosses to carry on adding world-class talent to his squad – no matter what the cost.

Falcao definitely fits that bill after becoming one of the game’s most soughtafter properties last season when his goals fired Atletico to success in the Europa League.

The frontman was also heavily linked with Real Madrid but failed to get a move to one of Europe’s big clubs over the summer.

In August, he blitzed a hat-trick in his club’s 4-1 UEFA Super Cup romp over Champions League holders Chelsea, while eight goals in six La Liga games this term have put Atletico joint-top of the Spanish table.

Atletico president Enrique Cerezo has since conceded it may be impossible to prevent his prize asset departing in January.

That leaves City little option but to cough up the cash required – or risk losing out in the race to Ancelotti’s PSG.

DailyStar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.