Radamel Falcao Zarate

For a team that doesn't create a lot of chances he scores a shed load of goals, not just this year but didn't he score something around 36 goals in all competitions last season?

I watched the game tonight and for most of it he was starved of decent creativity but the free kick was just unreal!

What a player! Plus, I have to agree that if Chelsea snatch him then the league is going to be incredibly tough, who is to say they can't win the Champions League again if they go and splash the cash in January, not just on Falcao but on more midfielders and defenders!

sam-caddick said:
For a team that doesn't create a lot of chances he scores a shed load of goals, not just this year but didn't he score something around 36 goals in all competitions last season?

I watched the game tonight and for most of it he was starved of decent creativity but the free kick was just unreal!

What a player! Plus, I have to agree that if Chelsea snatch him then the league is going to be incredibly tough, who is to say they can't win the Champions League again if they go and splash the cash in January, not just on Falcao but on more midfielders and defenders!
It's still mind-boggling that they got Mata, Hazard, and Oscar for less than what Liverpool paid for Downing, Henderson, and Carroll. Almost to the point of parody.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Whatever it takes.

Week 1 of January

cbe38572_DaffyDuckFap.gif

Week 2 of january

attachment.php

Week 3
cbe38572_DaffyDuckFap.gif

Week 4

tumblr_mbb0zzDQvX1rwcfir.gif

He just started following David Luiz on twitter. Now Chelski fans seem to think it's proof he's coming to them. hahaha

Danamy said:
allan harper said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Whatever it takes.

I hope we are prepared to do that, as its gonna take a lot to get him !

There's still a few smarting over the Hazard deal...........it could be time to flex some muscle

OMG!!!111!!! OMG!!!111!!! OMG!!!111 OMG!!!111!!! OMG!!!111!!! OHMYGOD!!!111!!! OHMYGOD!!!ONEONEONE!!!

Danamy said:
allan harper said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Whatever it takes.

I hope we are prepared to do that, as its gonna take a lot to get him !

There's still a few smarting over the Hazard deal...........it could be time to flex some muscle

Thanks mate I needed cheering up, I'm pretty down at the minute, fucked off I'm not going to Amsterdam !!!

The thing is if we have ANY CHANCE of getting him we have to Guarantee him 1st team football but going head to head with Abramovitch will be very hard Abramovitch is USED to getting his own way!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.