Radamel Falcao Zarate

Re: Falcao..

Not good odds for us.
Chelsea must get world class striker and they will do whatever it takes, they already contacted the player and agent. Also, he will be first pick there and absolute star.

Not good at all if the chavs get him.

A combination of a (more than) decent striker and their attacking midfield would be really quite a threat.

But on the other hand, do we need 3 short, stocky, high energy strikers? I would say no, we don't. Would make far more sense to have some balance with Dzeko to head crosses and set pieces in and hold the ball up. Balotelli to do daft things like he does. And TWO out of Tevez, Aguero and Falcao. But which two?

For me, you just cannot get rid of Aguero. And yet Tevez is probably the better footballer. Should we dump Tevez to get Falcao? Is he that much better, for all the money it would cost? No, I don't think he is.

So I would pass on Falcao myself and lets the chavs do their worst. We will still finish above them.

lionheart said:
Chippy_boy said:
But on the other hand, do we need 3 short, stocky, high energy strikers?
Are we talking about the same Falcao?
He is not Crouch either.
Falcao is 5 ft 10 in, Tevez and Aguero 5 ft 8 in...

Aguero and Falcao are pretty same style players.

I don't know where some people get things from. They watch a few highlights and then feel able to speak of a player like they know how he plays.

Labelling him as the same as Aguero is factually incorrect. Sergio is a more talented football playing striker whereas Falcoa is a more talented finisher than Aguero. Sergio doesn't use him head to score whereas Falcoa does. Falcoa is more acrobatic in the air too.

I'm not saying who is better because going on goals people would say Falcoa but as a football player Aguero is the better but as a partnership they'd gel very well imo and aren't the same player at all.

time to use the money at our disposal for good use! we cannot let chelsea get him. certain players just need to be bought and falcao is one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.