Rafael Leao

Bellingham and Leao in one window with just bernardo leaving next summer would be fucking unreal. Can you imagine

Rodri
De bruyne bellingham
Leao haaland foden

Next years front 6

Any chance Bernardo thinks another 2 years with Pep (fingers crossed) Haaland and KDB, ain’t that bad!

Bernardo before Bellingham for the next 5 years
Stand to reason not to spend money on a new player when you do not need to,as Bernardo is currently better, but there is a potability Barca will make a bid in the summer, if they do City will not step in the way of an exceptable bid that probably being what we paid for him, barca can afford that and i believe they will.

Stand to reason not to spend money on a new player when you do not need to,as Bernardo is currently better, but there is a potability Barca will make a bid in the summer, if they do City will not step in the way of an exceptable bid that probably being what we paid for him, barca can afford that and i believe they will.

I hope he stays for a few more years, although I appreciate that might be optimistic considering some of the chat around his future that never goes away. Here's hoping that if it is Barca, we ensure a large up front fee given the financial mess they continue to push themselves into. We are likely owned a large chunk of the Ferran Torres cash still outstanding.

They seriously pissed me off during the Eric Garcia breakthrough as well.

I hope he stays for a few more years, although I appreciate that might be optimistic considering some of the chat around his future that never goes away. Here's hoping that if it is Barca, we ensure a large up front fee given the financial mess they continue to push themselves into. We are likely owned a large chunk of the Ferran Torres cash still outstanding.

They seriously pissed me off during the Eric Garcia breakthrough as well.
You can not be pissed off over the Garcia and Torres sale surely, we had their pants down, they are still tying to pretend they are international standard, can you imagine what Pique and Poyol think when they see Umiti and Garcia. :)

You can not be pissed off over the Garcia and Torres sale surely, we had their pants down, they are still tying to pretend they are international standard, can you imagine what Pique and Poyol think when they see Umiti and Garcia. :)

Good points mate and on reflection, neither were going to make the cut with us anyway and we did pull the pants down. I just hate their attitude as a club and wouldn't give them the crumbs in my crisp packet! :-)

Bellingham and Leao in one window with just bernardo leaving next summer would be fucking unreal. Can you imagine

Rodri
De bruyne bellingham
Leao haaland foden

Next years front 6
Bellingham IS NOT Bernardo Silva and he is unable to control the game that Pep wants. It wouldn't work. Leao's defensive input is not at the top level. Of course they can improve, but Bellingham is not suited in our style IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.