Rafeal

Glad to see the little mutant turdtle is shaping up to represent all the attributes associated with that of his club. Glasgow A-Z face, Neville and Rooney have mentored him well.
The little shit tainted spunk bubble. I hope Carlos knocks him into a coma the next time he tries to front him up.

Other than that - he's alright.

blueinsa said:
why wasn't Woooooooney shown a Red, thus resulting in him also being given the same punishment for the same offence that his team mate will get?

I think you missed my point, he did get the same punishment, a yellow, it may be that the rules say it should be a red, but how many reds have you seen showing for foul and abusive language ? Even at pub level some lenience is shown.

So Woooooney, 1 obvious offence of foul and abusive (though I'm sure there were probably others), 1 yellow.

Rafael 1 bad foul, yellow, 1 snide foul, yellow, 2 yellows = red, then foul and abusive on top, presumably reported to the FA by the referee in his match report, and now charged with a further offence, all seems fair enough to me.

GStar said:
camelcoat said:
Cracking little player. For his size I have never seen him shit out of a challenge.

That's like saying.

"That receptionist, despite having fat fingers, i've never seen her misspell the word "Agenda"."

He's a defender, why would he shit out of a challenge?

How many defenders do you see in the league absolutely terrified to put a tackle in, backing off constantly. That's all I meant, either go for it or don't. His timing seems good its just when the ball seems to run away from him he loses the plot.

Yes City should get some passionate home grown players through the academy.

Like the badge kissing Hernandez. Came through United's academy and so they never paid a penny for this dyed-in-the-wool United fan.

Oh hang on a minute.....

cleavers said:
blueinsa said:
why wasn't Woooooooney shown a Red, thus resulting in him also being given the same punishment for the same offence that his team mate will get?

I think you missed my point, he did get the same punishment, a yellow, it may be that the rules say it should be a red, but how many reds have you seen showing for foul and abusive language ? Even at pub level some lenience is shown.

So Woooooney, 1 obvious offence of foul and abusive (though I'm sure there were probably others), 1 yellow.

Rafael 1 bad foul, yellow, 1 snide foul, yellow, 2 yellows = red, then foul and abusive on top, presumably reported to the FA by the referee in his match report, and now charged with a further offence, all seems fair enough to me.

Ive seen one given for aggressive walking ;-)

Look, i understand your point and you are right.

The point im making is that Rafeal will get another game ban for doing what Rooney did, whilst he will get fuck all.

The FA could and should charge him and they should cite their own Respect campaign but they wont because of who the player is. Of course they will say the ref dealt with it and they have no power to now act but we all know what a crock of shit that excuse is and that when it suits, they can and often do act.

It's wrong.

mike1923 said:

Like the badge kissing Hernandez. Came through United's academy and so they never paid a penny for this dyed-in-the-wool United fan.

Oh hang on a minute.....

How many of the current City first XI are home grown?

Can't stand the little ****, another Rag Twat in the mould of Taggart. Thinks he can do what he wants when he wants with the ref usually cowering to their shitty abusive behaviour, as was shown on Super Derby Sunday (well it would've been if Sky'd done it right!).

Horrible club, horrible team.

blueinsa said:
The point im making is that Rafeal will get another game ban for doing what Rooney did, whilst he will get fuck all.

Fair enough, however he might not, he must just get told to watch his P's and Q's, though I suspect he will get another match simply because of his stupidity, and rightly so. Rooney on the other hand was told to shut up, and he did, its 1 offence only, whereas Rafael was 3, so 3 punishments seems right to me.

camelcoat said:
mike1923 said:

Oh hang on a minute.....

How many of the current City first XI are home grown?

How many of United's are? And don't even think about saying Giggs!
Since Beckham, Scholes, Neville etc they've hardly been pumping out the talent have they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.