Rafeal

It must be something they practice on the training ground - this do a deliberate / snide foul whilst holding up their hands - it happened several times yesterday - different players

cleavers said:
camelcoat said:
How many of the current City first XI are home grown?

United have never spent any money, fact......

Hart
Richards
SWP
Boyata
M Johnson

We've 2 away on loan.

Not mentioned any of the youngsters.

Go on, lets see your list, but please avoid the geriatrics who will be gone in a few months.

Bought from Shrewsbury. It wasn't meant to be an argument. Genuine question.

cleavers said:
blueinsa said:
The point im making is that Rafeal will get another game ban for doing what Rooney did, whilst he will get fuck all.

Fair enough, however he might not, he must just get told to watch his P's and Q's, though I suspect he will get another match simply because of his stupidity, and rightly so. Rooney on the other hand was told to shut up, and he did, its 1 offence only, whereas Rafael was 3, so 3 punishments seems right to me.

Rooney got booked for mouthing off when Rafael got sent off, a few minutes later he was pulled up for a foul on the touchline, turned round and had another rant at the ref but it was completely ignored, should have been a second yellow and then red, no consistency once again.

cleavers said:
blueinsa said:
why wasn't Woooooooney shown a Red, thus resulting in him also being given the same punishment for the same offence that his team mate will get?

I think you missed my point, he did get the same punishment, a yellow, it may be that the rules say it should be a red, but how many reds have you seen showing for foul and abusive language ? Even at pub level some lenience is shown.

So Woooooney, 1 obvious offence of foul and abusive (though I'm sure there were probably others), 1 yellow.

Rafael 1 bad foul, yellow, 1 snide foul, yellow, 2 yellows = red, then foul and abusive on top, presumably reported to the FA by the referee in his match report, and now charged with a further offence, all seems fair enough to me.

Cleavers, you've made good points but I think it is only fair to correct you slightly on Rooney. You said that he 'shut up' after he was booked for the 'foul and abusive language' but this is incorrect. He actually swore as he was being booked and LESS THAN 5 minutes later, when a decision was given against United, he told the Ref to 'F**K Off, you W****R' from about ten yards away, whilst gesturing with his right hand/arm (as if to say 'F**K Off, which is what he DID say...;O)).

He could easily have been booked for that which is why I paid particular attention to it as I waited to see if any action was forthcoming. It wasn't.

Surprised that this thread on Rafael Rat has reached 13 pages (and counting) though. Good player who is a snidey little shit, but nowhere near the level some seem to think and cannot believe so many Blues on here rate the little git so highly. Though some are just trying to be provocative IMHO and some are simply blindly trying to show they are capable of praising other players, due to their paranoia of not being seen as a biased Blue. To their detriment though, when they come out with garbage like 'best right-back in the country' or 'we should sign him' or 'class player' etc.

Not all will agree (because I know from past experience of Bluemooners) but I am adamant that I would rather have Micah Richards than Rafael Rat.

kippaxblue76 said:
Rooney got booked for mouthing off when Rafael got sent off, a few minutes later he was pulled up for a foul on the touchline, turned round and had another rant at the ref but it was completely ignored, should have been a second yellow and then red, no consistency once again.

Didn't notice that, but I agree there is no consistency.

cleavers said:
blueinsa said:
why wasn't Woooooooney shown a Red, thus resulting in him also being given the same punishment for the same offence that his team mate will get?

I think you missed my point, he did get the same punishment, a yellow, it may be that the rules say it should be a red, but how many reds have you seen showing for foul and abusive language ? Even at pub level some lenience is shown.
Not really. Call a parks level ref a twat to his face and expect to walk - despite the protest, "Rooney gets away with it all the time". If the Respect campaign fails, it fails because of Rooney (the only player who does seem to be able to get away with dissent aimed directly at the referee).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.