Rag delusion.

Never argue with an idiot they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience. ;-)

Michael Corleone said:
I was talking to my mate yesterday who's a rag when I mentioned how Micah Richards was proving himself a lot lately. Then he replies that he thinks Micah Richards is absolutely gash. He then went on to say how Johnny Evans, Johnny fucking Evans is better than Micah Richards and apparently according to him, so is Chris Smalling.

I went on to tell him that Micah Richards plays right back in one of the best defences in the country and Johnny Evans is barely starting for Nothern Ireland. Then he says "Not one of your defenders would start for United", and "A fully fit Ferdinand is far better than Kompany". Then when I told him, we had the least conceded goals last year, joint with Chelsea. He goes into a rant about thats because Mancini is so negative!

It just got me thinking, Is there a general delusion that the rags hold. All other supporters can generally agree on some dead cert facts. But it is the air of superiority they think they deserve.

Anyway, I can't wait to we fuck them over in the league and champions league.
Anyone else heard any equally ridiculus statements from them lately.

Some rag at my sixth form at the end of last year said that when Cleverly comes back for next season (this season just started) he said he is already better than David Silva...I just looked at him, said "wake up u **** and walked off" most retarded statement i've heard for a while!

So lets prove we can be objective: say you're a manager and you have every defensive player fromy both city and scum at your disposal. Name your back four. I can tell you one thing, mine would probably be 3/4 blue...

de niro said:
come_as_you_are said:
i love these threads,

all this stories about meeting with rags followed by loads of back slapping by other bm posters, im guessing these stories are all 100% correct to ? obviously

you seem to talk to loads of rags ? im guessing you must all work in surrey,kent,ireland ? surely to god... oh no wait. they dont go to games do they.

carry on

they do go to the games, they're the plastics that stop our mates (real macs) going to the games.

mind you a rag i know has 2 season tickets at cold trafford, he farms them out to mugs whilst he watches EVERY game in the pub, he even goes in early to put his coat on his favourite chair then goes back home till match time.
wtf???

only rags would do this.

maybe he doesnt fancy being ripped week in week out (if the story is true that is, cause lets face it your not nicknamed the liars for nothing), iv seen on this forum that posters are quite happy with your fanbase growing and have seen tourist types at the etihad. tell me when you end up like us,liverpool,chelsea,arsenal getting ripped off at home games and seeing your support diluted will you be at a home game paying 50quid to watch city v a non league team ? then wanting to go down south to pay 55quid to see city play fulham the week after ?

seeing how only 20k (if that) turned up for the leicester game when tickets were a tenner.

only rags would rather sit in the pub with their mates and save money in this climate.... as opposed to the zaney and wacky blues ey

stick to pushing your deluded myths about manchester being blue, all mancs support citeh bla bla bla

or covering up derby defeats on here.... oops

come_as_you_are said:
de niro said:
come_as_you_are said:
i love these threads,

all this stories about meeting with rags followed by loads of back slapping by other bm posters, im guessing these stories are all 100% correct to ? obviously

you seem to talk to loads of rags ? im guessing you must all work in surrey,kent,ireland ? surely to god... oh no wait. they dont go to games do they.

carry on

they do go to the games, they're the plastics that stop our mates (real macs) going to the games.

mind you a rag i know has 2 season tickets at cold trafford, he farms them out to mugs whilst he watches EVERY game in the pub, he even goes in early to put his coat on his favourite chair then goes back home till match time.
wtf???

only rags would do this.

maybe he doesnt fancy being ripped week in week out (if the story is true that is, cause lets face it your not nicknamed the liars for nothing), iv seen on this forum that posters are quite happy with your fanbase growing and have seen tourist types at the etihad. tell me when you end up like us,liverpool,chelsea,arsenal getting ripped off at home games and seeing your support diluted will you be at a home game paying 50quid to watch city v a non league team ? then wanting to go down south to pay 55quid to see city play fulham the week after ?

seeing how only 20k (if that) turned up for the leicester game when tickets were a tenner.

only rags would rather sit in the pub with their mates and save money in this climate.... as opposed to the zaney and wacky blues ey

stick to pushing your deluded myths about manchester being blue, all mancs support citeh bla bla bla

You're fucking boring the life out of us now.

Liars? PMSL, just look at the comments from your fellow supporters about your parade.

Cliche ridden bullshit from an obsessed plastic with nothing better to do than spend his life on a City forum, WUMming and winding people up.

How about you go back to intimidating the 2 staff at the citystore, you sad, sad rag.

Now do one, you arrogant ****...no wonder every fucker hates you.

images

come_as_you_are said:
de niro said:
come_as_you_are said:
i love these threads,

carry on

wtf???

only rags would do this.

LOL.

Rags after FA Cup: Meaningless youth cup
Rags before Charity shield: Meaningless friendly
Rags after Charity shield: Dancing, popping champagne, Massive win, Cleverly for young player of the year!

mcfcliam said:
come_as_you_are said:
de niro said:

wtf???

only rags would do this.

Liars? PMSL, just look at the comments from your fellow supporters about your parade.

Cliche ridden bullshit from an obsessed plastic with nothing better to do than spend his life on a City forum, WUMming and winding people up.

How about you go back to intimidating the 2 staff at the citystore, you sad, sad rag.

images

just call me a munich mate, no need to piss about with this cringey rag bollocks.

how am i wumming ? im being totally honest here

oh lets dig some old boring photos up, congrats.... you really showed this rag lolz you should start a thread now about how you out witted a rag cause city fans are menkul

come_as_you_are said:
de niro said:
come_as_you_are said:
i love these threads,

carry on

wtf???

only rags would do this.

you know what i was'nt for banning you, i like the banter but you can't go accuse people of lying, the story i told is absolutly true, people that know me know i'm an honest fan, a true blue, a biased blue but never a liar, either on here, in business or in life itself.

shame, i enjoyed the sparring.

come_as_you_are said:
mcfcliam said:
come_as_you_are said:

images

just call me a munich mate, no need to piss about with this cringey rag bollocks.

oh lets dig some old boring photos up, congrats.... you really showed this rag lolz you should start a thread now about how you out witted a rag cause city fans are menkul

What's the point of you being on here? There are one or two decent posters on here who are United fans but seem to want to talk football and are welcome to stick around. You just seem to want to take the piss and wind people up.

come_as_you_are said:
mcfcliam said:
come_as_you_are said:

images

Your fans were full of humour at the Charity Shield.

516e5z.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.