Rags Debt - Daily Mail & Panorama [Merged]

@ bumbles & Whitworth

No opinion on what I asked then chaps?

I recorded it and watched it last night... fucking lol at Dave Whelan getting his face on it, the Rag-loving c*nt.

bumbles said:
well that would be just enogh fingers to count the city managers in the same period eh?.....

now if we are talking dud city players...well..need I go on?

Im still waiting Bumbles...its been 18 hours now since I asked you about the location of ur IP address.. I take it the lack of forthcoming information on your behalf proves in fact that you are (as you so politely put it) either from singapore,devon or london..

Bwahahaha.. :)

samharris said:
bumbles said:
well that would be just enogh fingers to count the city managers in the same period eh?.....

now if we are talking dud city players...well..need I go on?

Im still waiting Bumbles...its been 18 hours now since I asked you about the location of ur IP address.. I take it the lack of forthcoming information on your behalf proves in fact that you are (as you so politely put it) either from singapore,devon or london..

Im sorry what are you banging on about?..

how the f++k should I know location of my IP address?..I only work here..as far as I know its BT ..your guess is as good as mine.

bumbles said:
samharris said:

how the f++k should I know location of my IP address?..I only work here..as far as I know its BT ..your guess is as good as mine.

you dont know the location of ur IP address...??
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbaBdTjFYkI[/youtube]

This is what all the City fans are doing right now as they read ur post.. :)

PLEASE MOD'S (especially bill) PLEASE INFORM HIM HIM WHERE HE ACTUALLY IS :)

samharris said:
bumbles said:

thats right ...neither do I know the seriel number of the dishwasher..or the brand of the foo+ing computer downstairs...

I leave that type of thing to the uber geeks

bumbles said:
samharris said:

thats right ...neither do I know the seriel number of the dishwasher..or the brand of the foo+ing computer downstairs...

I leave that type of thing to the uber geeks

WHOOOOOOOSH !! keep up einstein.;)

oh dear...you really should get out more you know...the world isnt full of beardy weirdy's ...and beleive it or not ...there are real girls out there..not just images on your screen ...whhhooosshh

bumbles said:
oh dear...you really should get out more you know...the world isnt full of beardy weirdy's ...and beleive it or not ...there are real girls out there..not just images on your screen ...whhhooosshh

Is this where you are ??

2jewlqf.jpg

samharris said:
bumbles said:

Is this where you are ??

2jewlqf.jpg
your boring me know ...go and discuss Ip adresses or whatever with the guy over there with the cardy on... he looks your type...leave teh football to the chaps eh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.