Rags Debt - Daily Mail & Panorama [Merged]

Mëtal Bikër said:
That's that sorted.

As for the debt, is there much truth that the Glazers have very few assets left to sell should things to breasts up at Owe Trafford?

Rooney,evra,berbatov to name a few..:)

yeah thats right...the sun is lovely over here in singapore..the waves come crashing in on Newquay beach ,.and just a short hop to Oxford st....

If you groomers really are that interested .. I am here in Alty ..working...it isnt IT and I couldnt care less were the Ip address of my ISP is...but if you chaps get hard about it..go ahead.

as for the debt..its a disgrace...but you can work that out yourself..with all the protests and stuff..its self explanatory

bumbles said:
yeah thats right...the sun is lovely over here in singapore..the waves come crashing in on Newquay beach ,.and just a short hop to Oxford st....

If you groomers really are that interested .. I am here in Alty ..working...it isnt IT and I couldnt care less were the Ip address of my ISP is...but if you chaps get hard about it..go ahead.

as for the debt..its a disgrace...but you can work that out yourself..with all the protests and stuff..its self explanatory

A rag from Maidenhead comes on our site and calls us groomers...

YCNMIU. :)

bumbles said:

Working? you could have fooled me pal

samharris said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
That's that sorted.

As for the debt, is there much truth that the Glazers have very few assets left to sell should things to breasts up at Owe Trafford?

Rooney,evra,berbatov to name a few..:)

So, if push came to shove, which would he 'sacrifice' to the taxman, Tampa Bay or The Other Lot ( I think i know the answer to this already but...) From a business sense, which would settle Uncle Malc's debts better?

samharris said:
bumbles said:

yeah maodenhead..maidstone, maid marion...whatever you say ...

go this is dull

bumbles said:
samharris said:

go this is dull

Not as dull as Maidenhead eh..:)
91ju6e.jpg

mancityvstoke said:
bumbles said:

go this is dull

Maidenhead you daft erm person
Maybe he just has REAAAALLY long arms to reach his computer down in Maidenhead, but his bottom is sat in Piccadilly Gardens enjoying the lovely overcast weather?

maybe he can watch a REAL hero

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.tackfilm.se/?id=1276251991718RA56" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.tackfilm.se/?id=1276251991718RA56</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.