Rags Debt - Daily Mail & Panorama [Merged]

bumbles said:
samharris said:
Is this where you are ??

2jewlqf.jpg
your boring me know ...go and discuss Ip adresses or whatever with the guy over there with the cardy on... he looks your type...leave teh football to the chaps eh!
H0w muny more gramatticul errers in won sentance where you aiming four?

(uber geeks and grammar nazis to the rescue!)

He did ask a reasonable request. You did whinge about City fans 'always' using the 'another United fan not from Manchester' taunt, (for good reason) so he asked you to prove where you were from. No need to be all defensive.

bumbles said:
samharris said:
Is this where you are ??

2jewlqf.jpg
your boring me know ...go and discuss Ip adresses or whatever with the guy over there with the cardy on... he looks your type...leave teh football to the chaps eh!

So let me get this straight..you dont know which town/or City the computer you are sat at right now is in..

we've had some Rag idiots on here in my time but you really take the biscuit..

now maybe you'll answer the question..I will make it simple so you understand..

where is the location of the computer you are sat at right now as you read this post..??

Mëtal Bikër said:
bumbles said:

He did ask a reasonable request. You did whinge about City fans 'always' using the 'another United fan not from Manchester' taunt, (for good reason) so he asked you to prove where you were from. No need to be all defensive.

and I sensibly answered it .. i honestly dont know what my address is ..neither do I care...

for those of you who do ...good on ya...<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:55 am --<br /><br />
samharris said:
bumbles said:

So let me get this straight..you dont know which town/or City the computer you are sat at right now is in..

where is the location of the computer you are sat at right now as you read this post..??

well thats a different question all together.. I asked the translucent chap who runs the IT downstairs..apparently we are with Zen ( whoever they are) ..all I know is I look out of my window and I can see the golden unicorn chinese, aAshley house and the church

Come on Bumbles/Whitworth! You've got a golden opportunity to stop the thread imploding into a woman-fest here!

What's your take on the debt like I asked about 3 or 4 pages ago? I'm genuine in my request lads.

bumbles said:
Mëtal Bikër said:

and I sensibly answered it .. i honestly dont know what my address is ..neither do I care...

for those of you who do ...good on ya...

so ur in london ?? why didnt you just say.. we dont mind that your not from manchester...most rags arent..no need to feel ashamed by being in the majority..

bumbles said:
Mëtal Bikër said:

for those of you who do ...good on ya...

-- Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:55 am --

samharris said:

well thats a different question all together.. I asked the translucent chap who runs the IT downstairs..apparently we are with Zen ( whoever they are) ..all I know is I look out of my window and I can see the golden unicorn chinese, aAshley house and the church
You could always try this
whatismyipaddress.com

He's in Maidenhead, 20 miles out of London.

He's also not using a proxy or any sort of trickery, it's a direct address.

Damocles said:
He's in Maidenhead, 20 miles out of London.

He's also not using a proxy or any sort of trickery, it's a direct address.

get in Damocles you star...:)

fooking maidenhead...

Now Bumbles, back to business.. Debt or gnomes..you choose.

That's that sorted.

As for the debt, is there much truth that the Glazers have very few assets left to sell should things to breasts up at Owe Trafford?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.