Rags Debt - Daily Mail & Panorama [Merged]

bumbles said:
samharris said:
no.. your just a silly twat from maidenhead who's a glory hunting rag cos the local teams are blue square no marks...

and round and round we go again...do you have an original thought in that addled head of yours?

and for the record...its singapore/devon/guildford....
I've asked you on a number of occasions some serious questions about the whole situation, so as to chat with you on a footballing level away from the banter and abuse. You've chosen, so far, to ignore it (in all fairness, that's your perogative) and seemingly are more interested in the abuse.

It seems every rag I come across just cannot engage on a footballing level. It's a bit sad really.

could you demonstrate your geekiness anymore proudly..I a willing put money on you sitting there in open toed sandals, with socks , spitting at the screen,bashing away at the latest wireless firewalled bluetoothenabled keyboard ( if that exists you tell me )

anyway , doesnt an IP address start with 192.08.12 something ...it isnt a physical location .. ( so i am told)<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:21 pm --<br /><br />
strongbowholic said:
bumbles said:
and round and round we go again...do you have an original thought in that addled head of yours?

and for the record...its singapore/devon/guildford....
I've asked you on a number of occasions some serious questions about the whole situation, so as to chat with you on a footballing level away from the banter and abuse. You've chosen, so far, to ignore it (in all fairness, that's your perogative) and seemingly are more interested in the abuse.

It seems every rag I come across just cannot engage on a footballing level. It's a bit sad really.

please excuse me , I wasnt directing my diatribe at you ...just having some friday afternoon fun with these techkkies before I leave for home...

however I guarantee that they will still be on here way into the night bigging themselves up , getting a hard on about how they "owned me"...

truely , I feel their shame.

sir malcom said:
bumble clott if your not in maidenhead maidstone etc,where are you then mate.

try and keep up ... I mentioned it earlier, but the IT guys got in a lather ...

Alty..well i work here , I dont live here<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:25 pm --<br /><br />hurry up 30mins then Im off...the traffic on the M25 ...Oppps ...

Whilst I know it is a United site, they have a section solely related to this on the Red Cafe site.

For those who are actually interested, there are one or two intellectuals who discuss the problem quite eloquently. And from the accuracy of the figures, they appear to be quite close to the club.

Regardless of the warm feeling you get from it, I think it is a very good read, even if you are a Blue. I regard myself as far from thick, but some of the spiel is way over my head. S'pose you have to be an accountant of sorts, to understand one!

Some even reckon that one of the individuals (GCHQ) is actually one of the Glazers and the acronym stands for Glazers Central Head Quarters, plus he never says anything negative!!!

Personally, I don't want them to ever go out of business, just trade places with us when we had the likes of Craig Russell up front.

CLICK HERE

are you just another obsessed nitid fan,were you one of the fergy fergy sign him up boys,as ive not found one of you lot who openly admit they did sing it,oh i felt your pain mate when he came over to us.

sir malcom said:
are you just another obsessed nitid fan,were you one of the fergy fergy sign him up boys,as ive not found one of you lot who openly admit they did sing it,oh i felt your pain mate when he came over to us.

I admit it .. Iw anted him to sign Tevez... a great squad player..but 47m...

still hes won nothing and will be playing in the europaleague...cest la vie

bumbles said:
sir malcom said:
bumble clott if your not in maidenhead maidstone etc,where are you then mate.

try and keep up ... I mentioned it earlier, but the IT guys got in a lather ...

Alty..well i work here , I dont live here

-- Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:25 pm --

hurry up 30mins then Im off...the traffic on the M25 ...Oppps ...

ur not in alty ..ffs. we have proof you dont.

you said and i quote; anyway , doesnt an IP address start with 192.08.12 something ...it isnt a physical location .. ( so i am told)

ur a moron and an example of a typical rag. well done..

enough of this...playtime is over ..you'll be back..your obssessiveness compels you to.

this bumbly character can't be at work using a computer

no self respecting company that actually employ people would not employ someone without level one or competent literacy skills

I'm guessing he's just completed his GCSE (deliberately not plural) which is why he's had so much time on his hands, clearly not English though

47 million where do you new bitters get this figure,im pretty sure the record signing in england is robinho 32.5,but if it makes you feel better over at debtville .Saying that youve the mehico wonder kid to watch this up and coming season,not forgeting ickle mickey ,ffs lmao.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.