Rags lack of decency

To be fair a lot of the rags I know have been gracious and have congratulated me. One guy I used to work with even invited me out for a pint (and bought me one) even though he knew he was going to get some shit off me.

Then again he started supporting them in the 70s when he was at UMIST so has gone through their bad times. He goes to the swamp and was saying we'd win it after they played the blue scouse.

Another one just sent me a text "enjoy the moment. You've earned it."

Even the one who jumped all over me in Paddys in Zürich when QPR went ahead congratulated the blues in there after Kun scored.

Some of the others though, bloody hell. They call US bitters?

I got a text from a red mate after the game:

"No one has ever, or will ever win the league like that again. Congratulations, you and your family deserve it after all you've been through."

I started blubbing when I read it.

Credit where it's due, my red mates have all been superb since Sunday; they've gone way up in my estimations.

Having said that, they all strongly believe that they've just 'loaned' us the title and that they'll win it back next year, bless 'em. I can see them reverting back to type if their barren spell continues for too much longer.

I've only received texts or messages off the decent rags who understand football and understand the pain and joy that comes with it. The rest of them have been shot down too many times to remember so don't even bother anymore. Cunts.

Had 1 message of congrats, from a match going Rag, who knows his stuff... all the others have said nothing, the one who texted a load of shit at half time in the FA cup game (that as usual i didnt get till well after the game, and it was accompanied by more saying ignoring me are you - i wasnt at all). I found out that he is such a huge Rag, that he played cricket on Sunday and missed the game... not all are cunts, but when it comes to football, most of them are...

BoyBlue_1985 said:
twinkletoes said:
The majority of my United mates all either texted me to congratuate or did in person when I caught up with them.

They also took all the banter in good spirit.

Not one will text back or return my calls, they haven't posted on Facebook since. Its like they have moved to the moon
I took it for years of them wankers

It's great innit? :)

most of my rag mates have txted congrats. Including an Assie guy I lived with 15 years ago in London - he txt me completely out of the BLUE (groan) which I appreciated.

Its not stopping one of my mates from posting his vitriol on the walking forum we frequent so I'm just posting loads of pictures from Sunday over and over again - simples!

jtmcfc said:
most of my rag mates have txted congrats. Including an Assie guy I lived with 15 years ago in London - he txt me completely out of the BLUE (groan) which I appreciated.

Its not stopping one of my mates from posting his vitriol on the walking forum we frequent so I'm just posting loads of pictures from Sunday over and over again - simples!

There's a forum for walking? Really?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.