Rags on here

I can take them or leave them tbh, But when you look on the forum any given day of the week & theres half a dozen threads about Rags, It does pee me off, When ever i wander onto other teams forums,Theres hardly a mention of their rivals

bluevengence said:
I look on them has the spotty crossed eyed ginger haired kid with the leg calliper and built up boot that every neighberhood used to have....they used to get abused by the local kids and the adults just patted them on the head in sympathy.

*pats bumbles on the head*

Fuckin class!

fruitboiler said:
I can take them or leave them tbh, But when you look on the forum any given day of the week & theres half a dozen threads about Rags, It does pee me off, When ever i wander onto other teams forums,Theres hardly a mention of their rivals
Us & the rags isn't exactly bury & rochdale if those are the rival sites you mean,the biggest baddest rag site of them all has ALWAYS yep that's ight ALWAYS got threads about us & so they & us should,it's a rivalry that you obviously don't understand..........rawk have 2 threads on us & a thread with 10,078 posts about Everton.

blue dallas said:
here here.

sad, sad, skyred, pathetic, telly clapping, cant get a ticket, couch creasing, green and 'YELLOW' wearing, vermin.

every one of em.

I AGREE
i wouldn't go on theres they shouldnt come on ours.

-- Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:29 pm --

blue dallas said:
here here.

sad, sad, skyred, pathetic, telly clapping, cant get a ticket, couch creasing, green and 'YELLOW' wearing, vermin.

every one of em.

I AGREE
i wouldn't go on theres they shouldnt come on ours.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:30 pm --<br /><br />sorry clicked submit twice oops
CTID

bumbles said:
thank you for your precise and pleasant answer ...the reason is simple , Iaint abusive like some , and I stick to the well documented forum rules issued by Ric..

Deep down Bumbles wants to leave the dark side. Its a bit like a kid with his nose pressed against the sweet shop window

bluemanc said:
fruitboiler said:
Us & the rags isn't exactly bury & rochdale if those are the rival sites you mean,the biggest baddest rag site of them all has ALWAYS yep that's ight ALWAYS got threads about us & so they & us should,it's a rivalry that you obviously don't understand..........rawk have 2 threads on us & a thread with 10,078 posts about Everton.
I've just had a look on Redcafe because of this thread. You're right, they do have plenty of threads about us! Also, what the fuck is it with that stupid green laughing head thing, it seems like they have a policy of putting it on every other post.......anyway, I've logged off it as I felt rather sick!

I don't see anything wrong with allowing rags - and other fans / supporters - on here; it shows them up as the numpties they are (with notable exceptions).

And let's face it, as we become more successful, we will see less and less of them!

Don't mind having them, but I think they should have something underneath their name so every1 knows they are a rag when they post so that we know why they are posting things from a different angle.

Might need them on here in a few weeks to keep our feet on the ground when we are top of the league after 10 games

J-Bay Blue said:
Boots_ said:
As with dogshit, the best policy is avoidance where possible. However, it is inevitable that at some point you will have an "encounter". This "encounter" is often annoying, vile and creates a huge stench. Unfortunately, "it" can be stubborn and difficult to get rid of, despite the fact that it is clear to everyone that you don't want "it" anywhere near you.

In essence, think rag, think dogshit.

PMSL!

-- Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:00 pm --

gregglake said:
come on mate have some sense its never been on citys side

How old are you, Greg ?- Under 30, I assume.

I grew up in the late 60's and early to mid 70's and City were the stronger team by far.
United were relegated twice during that period, and in those days, THEY used to dread the Derbies.

My favourite game was the 4-0 drubbing that could have been 14-0 if we had taken all our chances.

Mike Summerbee was best mates with George Best, so perhaps he took pity on the scum.

Oh, sorry for mentioning this - after all, we've got no history, hey?
I remember those times well, I went to St Margaret's moss side, my class mate was Rodger Palmer, my head master Mr Wheton*sp(a blue) said his brains was in his feet,(he turned pro) bad time to be a red in the 60s.
By all accounts the same headmaster trained Brian Kidd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.