Rags Thread

Ji Sung Park

Just saw him interviewed for the first time since I upgraded to full HD.

Fuck me, I thought it was a re run of the moon landings. He really is an ugly fuck.

Re: Ji Sung Park

Pigeonho said:
Good, industrious little player though.

Without doubt. But my point was more with regard to his appearance. And I think the TV crew's lights were too bright.......

Re: Rags Grind My Gears

Tomalonge said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
Tomalonge said:
Really?

I was just asked if Manchester United were in Lancashire and called Lancashire United would I still support them? And the answer to that is shockingly a resounding yes. Or am I missing something again?

I don't understand the anger, I really don't. Get over it.

-- Wed May 25, 2011 10:56 pm --

You have entitlement issues, and delusions of grandeur. Being a fan of any club doesn't make you any better than any other football fan, and individuality will always flaw your generalisations of the "Red Scum". I guarantee that you know precisely diddly-shit about me, apart from my favourite football team.
1) Yes you are missing something again, in fact i'd say you are completely wide of the mark. I was asking you would you still consider United as a team from "Manchester" when they are based in an area called Greater "Manchester", if it had never been called that and was called "Lower Lancashire" instead, would you still consider United as being in Manchester as that's the only connection the club has?

2) Also, YOU are on a City forum. You have called several City fans on here "bitter" purely because they disagree with your views and how you've been totally brainwashed by the propaganda your club purports. You even called me a "twisted nitpicking little shit" because I disagreed with your 'opinions', you got quite upset if i recall.

3) No, we don't know about you personally, but for fitting the criteria of the "typical, superiority complex suffering, arrogant, smug, tosspot, deluded, ill-informed, blinkered Man United fan who's obsessed with Manchester City" you fit the description quite perfectly.

Most Blues simply shorten it to 'Red Scum' to save time.
skull%20(5).gif
1) I still fail to see your point, it's a name change, Oldham's in Manchester, Bury's in Manchester, Wigan's in Manchester, Trafford is in Manchester. We'll have to agree to disagree, which I don't have a problem with.

2) No, I said that because at the time, the comments were very bitter and I knew it would be an easy way of winding you up. And you were being a nitpicking little shit, you were tarring me with the same brush as every other United fan blindly with the minutest of detail, I find my observation not only the correct judgement, but excellently put too.

3) You just listed things you've been guilty of too, shall we have a hypocrite-off? I hate the colour red.

3a) Liverpool, not Manchester City. If you're going to stereotype me, at least give me a stereotype that fits, learn your rival's rivals and you might be on your way to having a clue.

Jesus christ, it's like pulling teeth.

Try this...nice and simple.. Glasgow and London are cities in Great Britain but london is England and glasgow is Scotland..

you try telling a glaswiegans that they're English ...Or a Londoner that hes Scottish..

Capiche.

Gar said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Rahart said:
People moan and whine about absolutely everything. Don't be so sensitive. It's called banter. They will give it. They've got the title that we want. They're in the final that we dream about but they're going to get absolutely hammered. It's just banter. Go to a match, you might experience it.

So better yet give it back to him, instead of moaning about it to us.

But it will take a lot, the CL is another level completely from the Europa League, and we struggled with that. It will take a lot, and even then. And that will be just to get out of our group.
You aren't paying attention, are you glory hunter? We've already caught you and are taking over. And I will never let you and your shallow , arrogant mates forget it.

Your delusion and arrogance will be your downfall next season. City are the future, you are the past.

This season is your swansong. It's over. You are about to reap what you sew.

Respectfully disagree with the bolded part. You are on the rise, every Manchester derby from here on out will be a hard fought battle and over the next few years you may win a few by a disicive margin. You will be in contention for every competition you're in and will win some in the very near future, but you haven't, at this point in time, caught or overtaken United.

Probably agree with this but this summer should see us draw very close to level. There is certainly no "clear water" between the 2 anymore.

samharris said:
Tomalonge said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
1) Yes you are missing something again, in fact i'd say you are completely wide of the mark. I was asking you would you still consider United as a team from "Manchester" when they are based in an area called Greater "Manchester", if it had never been called that and was called "Lower Lancashire" instead, would you still consider United as being in Manchester as that's the only connection the club has?

2) Also, YOU are on a City forum. You have called several City fans on here "bitter" purely because they disagree with your views and how you've been totally brainwashed by the propaganda your club purports. You even called me a "twisted nitpicking little shit" because I disagreed with your 'opinions', you got quite upset if i recall.

3) No, we don't know about you personally, but for fitting the criteria of the "typical, superiority complex suffering, arrogant, smug, tosspot, deluded, ill-informed, blinkered Man United fan who's obsessed with Manchester City" you fit the description quite perfectly.

Most Blues simply shorten it to 'Red Scum' to save time.
skull%20(5).gif
1) I still fail to see your point, it's a name change, Oldham's in Manchester, Bury's in Manchester, Wigan's in Manchester, Trafford is in Manchester. We'll have to agree to disagree, which I don't have a problem with.

2) No, I said that because at the time, the comments were very bitter and I knew it would be an easy way of winding you up. And you were being a nitpicking little shit, you were tarring me with the same brush as every other United fan blindly with the minutest of detail, I find my observation not only the correct judgement, but excellently put too.

3) You just listed things you've been guilty of too, shall we have a hypocrite-off? I hate the colour red.

3a) Liverpool, not Manchester City. If you're going to stereotype me, at least give me a stereotype that fits, learn your rival's rivals and you might be on your way to having a clue.

Try this...nice and simple.. Glasgow and London are cities in Great Britain but london is England and glasgow is Scotland..

you try telling a glaswiegans that they're English ...Or a Londoner that hes Scottish..

Capiche.
You're comparing boroughs to countries? That's a little far fetched.

Right, have we finished with this crap now? I didn't just come on here to wind up everyone, y'know?

Tomalonge said:
samharris said:

Capiche.

Right, have we finished with this crap now? I didn't just come on here to wind up everyone, y'know?
Yet you conveniently ignore my "state" comparison don't you. You know your "belief" to be incorrect but you still cling to it anyway....

United.....are.....not.....from.....or.....in.....Manchester.
ghost_rider_you.gif

Tomalonge said:
samharris said:
Tomalonge said:

Capiche.

No...you came on here and got wound up. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.