Rags Thread

Re: Hypocracy by the rags?

Tomalonge said:
grandsolo said:
Am I the only one who sees something a bit wrong with this??

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1421929_video-manchester-united-stars-take-to-the-skies-to-feature-in-turkish-airlines-pre-flight-safety-film#comments" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... m#comments</a>
I hope so, I really hope you're the only one who's made that, quite ludicrous, assessment.

Just because we lost players due to an earlier crash? Is that a reason to not do airline safety commercials for a sponsor?

Let me guess, this would be under the category of "Still milking the Munich Disaster"?

-- Fri May 27, 2011 11:23 am --

grandsolo said:
Maintainin said:
It's not like any of us would go out of our way to use that airline if paired against a Turkish club ! (unless they under-cut easyjet)

It's light hearted and no different to if our lot did one for Etihad with Balo doing the clownin serial offender skit etc, or Arsenal doing one for Emirates.

These sort of thangs will no doubt become much more common place takin clubs and sponsors to new heights. (excuse the pun)

yes, but if we had an airline disaster that made the mere mention of a certain City an offense warranting being removed from CoMS & the swamp well over 50 years later, as well as possibly being charged for inciting a riot, would we be making a light hearted comedic saftey video for an airline?
You'd hope so, really. Or should United just avoid planes altogether now?

Light hearted and comedic references to plane crashes is ok then?

Re: Hypocracy by the rags?

lloydie said:
Tomalonge said:
grandsolo said:
Am I the only one who sees something a bit wrong with this??

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1421929_video-manchester-united-stars-take-to-the-skies-to-feature-in-turkish-airlines-pre-flight-safety-film#comments" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... m#comments</a>
I hope so, I really hope you're the only one who's made that, quite ludicrous, assessment.

Just because we lost players due to an earlier crash? Is that a reason to not do airline safety commercials for a sponsor?

Let me guess, this would be under the category of "Still milking the Munich Disaster"?

-- Fri May 27, 2011 11:23 am --

grandsolo said:
yes, but if we had an airline disaster that made the mere mention of a certain City an offense warranting being removed from CoMS & the swamp well over 50 years later, as well as possibly being charged for inciting a riot, would we be making a light hearted comedic saftey video for an airline?
You'd hope so, really. Or should United just avoid planes altogether now?

Light hearted and comedic references to plane crashes is ok then?
Well yeah, because it's for a good cause. I'm missing something again, aren't I?

Go on, why is it so hypocritical? I'm not trying to be an ass here, I just really don't understand.

Re: Rags Grind My Gears

Mëtal Bikër said:
Tomalonge said:
I can, quite easily.

What am I dealing with? You being a nitpicking little shit again?

"waaaaah! it's called manchester but i don't think it's in manchester!"

Get back in yer' fucking cot and get a grip.
Says the man who is quite obviously losing his temper, and at the same time the discussion.

Pick those toys up before you leave, again.
halloween_skulls_33.gif
No, I'm just a foul-mouth, it takes a lot more than that to piss me off. You've confused me though, I'll give you that.

Tomalonge said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
Tomalonge said:
I can, quite easily.

What am I dealing with? You being a nitpicking little shit again?

"waaaaah! it's called manchester but i don't think it's in manchester!"

Get back in yer' fucking cot and get a grip. Even if I conceded you had a point, what would it achieve? You'll still be a ****.
Says the man who is quite obviously losing his temper, and at the same time the discussion.

Pick those toys up before you leave, again.
halloween_skulls_33.gif
No, I'm just a foul-mouth, it takes a lot more than that to piss me off. You've confused me though, I'll give you that.
I think that last line of yours just about sums you up. You had a view, it was proven to be ill-informed, so the person who tried to educate you for having the wrong opinion...is a ****.

Without a modicum of honour, maturity or modern decency to hold your hands up and admit your opinion was wrong and instead resort to infantile stubborness, i'll bid you good day, content in the knowledge that some people just want to live by their ignorance and that these people tend to support United.
ghost_rider.gif

Tomalonge said:
lloydie said:
You won't be here long if the mods take my advice.
Reported again?

Yeah, that worked the 20 times before too. Because I'm quite clearly long gone.

Indeed you are, we tolerate fans of all creeds here. We don't tolerate anyone giving out the abuse you do. Bye now.

Good shout lloydie.

Re: General football/Manchester United forum

Pigeonho said:
Damocles said:
I'm sick of the amount of bickering going on today, in the most childish manner. leroy, you'd probably do better if you stopped referring to City as "you".
You should make those who argue do 1000 lines on 'The punishment forum'.
I never argue or disagree, so i'll never have the pleasure. ;-)

As it's the school holidays coming up, I could make an app for the forum that would require people to write X number of lines instead of getting banned, with copy/pasting disabled.

Re: General football/Manchester United forum

Yep, the amount of Rag topics on here is bugging me. So who's obsessed, us or them?

Lets just stop talking about them, I couldn't give a piss shit if they win the CL, or a 20th title. The "knocking of the stupid perch" responsibility lies in Liverpool, not us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.