Rags Thread

Re: One United's Fan Lowest Point Of The Season

Marvin said:
Dirty Harry said:
As I said to my rag mates who tried to give me grief afterwards, it meant more to them stopping us winning than it did to them actually winning the FA cup themselves, didn't get a single reply back after that, sums it up I think.
That takes me back to the league Cup semi at Old Trafford the season before

The ****'s weren't bothered about the league cup and never have been. It was always about stopping us from winning. They tried again this year in the FA cup and were found wanting.
I honestly beleive that the victory against the rags at Wembley will prove to be our most important win to date. I think it was a turning point in the mentality of the team. The best team of the last two decades tried their hardest to beat us and they failed. Winning the FA cup got a huge monkey off our back but it wasn't as big as the one we got rid of when we beat the rags. The confidence in our team has soared since then and I think next season we will finish higher than them.
I can't fucking wait.

Re: 1 deluded rag cafe poster

But they are a bit boring. There's just an inevitability about everything they do.

citygal1 said:
Badly deluded!! barca make me feel warm and fuzzy inside lol.They didnt even get out of first gear last nite and still dominated the match.

Fuck me-They are the most ungracious losers ever! I would gladly lose to a team like that every year and still not complain. They are good for football,unlike the dorty rag bastards who think they have a god given right to win. Thats why every one hates them-believe me that number 19 they have stuck on the front of Old Twafford wont be changing to 20!

Re: One United's Fan Lowest Point Of The Season

SteSteez said:
"allowing" us to win the trophy?

Dirty rags didn't allow us to win a trophy, we beat many clubs before the semi's, then beat the dirty rags, then won the final.

They act as though it's a god given right to win trophies, like it has their name engraved on it before the trophy is won.

lol like they could fucking stop us.

fuck me i am already itching for august to come around.

Eddie Hitler said:
Why go redcafe?

A question that gets asked a lot on here "Why go on another teams forum"?

I go on loads of other forums. I'm interested in seeing what they think of us and also I like to enjoy the schadenfraude when they lose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.