Rags Thread

Re: One United's Fan Lowest Point Of The Season

stony said:
Marvin said:
Dirty Harry said:
As I said to my rag mates who tried to give me grief afterwards, it meant more to them stopping us winning than it did to them actually winning the FA cup themselves, didn't get a single reply back after that, sums it up I think.
That takes me back to the league Cup semi at Old Trafford the season before

The ****'s weren't bothered about the league cup and never have been. It was always about stopping us from winning. They tried again this year in the FA cup and were found wanting.
I honestly beleive that the victory against the rags at Wembley will prove to be our most important win to date. I think it was a turning point in the mentality of the team. The best team of the last two decades tried their hardest to beat us and they failed. Winning the FA cup got a huge monkey off our back but it wasn't as big as the one we got rid of when we beat the rags. The confidence in our team has soared since then and I think next season we will finish higher than them.
I can't fucking wait.
i was saying exactly the same thing yesterday
winning the cup wasn't the key moment, it was beating them on the big stage
the confidence in the team grew immeasurably after that game, and why were able to dominate teams after it

stony said:
Marvin said:
Dirty Harry said:
As I said to my rag mates who tried to give me grief afterwards, it meant more to them stopping us winning than it did to them actually winning the FA cup themselves, didn't get a single reply back after that, sums it up I think.
That takes me back to the league Cup semi at Old Trafford the season before

The ****'s weren't bothered about the league cup and never have been. It was always about stopping us from winning. They tried again this year in the FA cup and were found wanting.
I honestly beleive that the victory against the rags at Wembley will prove to be our most important win to date. I think it was a turning point in the mentality of the team. The best team of the last two decades tried their hardest to beat us and they failed. Winning the FA cup got a huge monkey off our back but it wasn't as big as the one we got rid of when we beat the rags. The confidence in our team has soared since then and I think next season we will finish higher than them.
I can't fucking wait.

Correct.

I saw if first hand at Bolton, where we always used to crumble. Just like last night(United against Barca), Bolton had the first 10-15 minutes of kick and rush, but once we got the ball after that and slipped into our normal game, there was only ever one team in it. And when Bolton did threaten on the odd occasion, we closed them down straightaway, just like we have been doing since the semi-final victory over the Rags.

Re: 1 deluded rag cafe poster

stony said:
Eddie Hitler said:
Why go redcafe?

A question that gets asked a lot on here "Why go on another teams forum"?

I go on loads of other forums. I'm interested in seeing what they think of us and also I like to enjoy the schadenfraude when they lose.

im with you on that, i like a good mooch on other forums

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/messi-better-than-maradona-331111/index2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/messi-better- ... ndex2.html</a>

A much better read, by all accounts Duncan Edwards and georgey 'jack daniels' best were on a par and in some instances better than messi - comedy fucking gold

Their utter sadness and lack of REAL connection has no bounds. They think they´re with the "in crowd" but they are pariahs of society who are totally marginalised. Ruislip truly encapsulates this affliction

SteSteez said:
"allowing" us to win the trophy?

Dirty rags didn't allow us to win a trophy, we beat many clubs before the semi's, then beat the dirty rags, then won the final.

They act as though it's a god given right to win trophies, like it has their name engraved on it before the trophy is won.

They were countin' the treble before they'd even got half a one under their belts. Typical, arrogant, clueless.

They're far from unbeatable as well. Arsenal beat them this season, and nearly knocked them out in Camp Nou with 10 men, Real Madrid beat them in the Copa del Rey Final, and they could have knocked them out in the Semi Final if the refereeing had been different. If you use shit tactics against them then they are pretty close to being unbeatable, but nobody's invincible in football.

Oh the ironing of the above.
Some fucker should show it to Fergie ref pumping high balls !!!

This one tops the lot!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/we-will-win-champions-league-next-season-331233/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/we-will-win-c ... on-331233/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.