Rags v Chelsea

any team that attacks them usually gives a good account of themselves. There's no reason for Liverpool to not get a result next week.

Andouble said:
any team that attacks them usually gives a good account of themselves. There's no reason for Liverpool to not get a result next week.
That reason your looking for, wears black.

i8rags said:
samharris said:
i8rags said:
So that point means the rag twats can go top all sat afternoon, thru til we play Sunday. All the soccer Saturday nobs, motd, Sunday papers, pre match to our game will be arse licking them cnuts and their world beating rise to the top. So if they win no media for me. Fuck that. Cmon the scousers.

They have to beat the Dippers first...
That's why i said if.

Thought it was an iffy post ;)

Castiel said:
jimharri said:
wesshaw1985 said:
draws still not a bad result. Come on AVB get some fresh fucking legs on
From 3 up, it is.
What is meant to be done against that? Usually scoring 3 legitimate goals and restricting your opposition to 1 is enough to win a game. I told you that we all have to suffer with this referee bullshit. The first one was a con as well, if that had been given against City imagine how this place would explode. Evra clearly jumped into Sturridge, who was shielding the cross.

I'm sorry Castiel but AVB has to take most of the blame today

We all know the second was never a pen but his reluctancy to tighten the game up in midfield when you was 3-0 up cost you.

unlikelyfan19 said:
Do United fans ever start to feel bad? Or just a little dirty watching stuff like that? It's an honest question. It's has to feel like putting in a cheat code for video games, fun at first then it gets so unsatisfying.

You my friend have hit the nail on the head with that post.

Lancet Fluke said:
I thought Chelsea were incredibly naive. At three up they should have sat back and let united try to play through 9/10 players and hit them on the break. They just kept piling forward and leaving themselves open until it was 3-2 but by that time it was too late. And I have to say that Malouda is wank beyond belief. The way he gave the ball away to allow them to break for the second pen just about summed him up. What the fuck has happened to him?

Fully agree. I thought AVB was an extremely intelligent manager before he came to England, but Chelsea are often extremely naive, so I am questioning that.

They could have sat back, doubled up on the United wingers, and used the pace of Sturridge to embarrass the United defence as they committed more and more men to attack. Instead, they kept it open and paid the price.

Oh, they also showed a complete inability to put a foot on the ball and take the sting out of the match, too (a good example being how they allowed united to get at them in the first half after they had gone ahead).

Good comeback for the rags but still points dropped, and in truth they didn't play particularly well, really - they just have indomitable desire and belief, and other teams seem to fear that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.