Rags v Chelsea

Rags at work saying it was the greatest comeback of the century wtf 2 pens 2 points droppe 3 goals better off. Couldn't give a fuck if they came back from 3 down to draw they can do it every week if they want we keep winning we win title simple as ain't gunna be easy. Thought the rags would of won today so it's a bonus they drew hope Liverpool take something off em sat come on Bellers.

Marvin said:
Great game to watch.

Chelsea's first was fortunate and against the run of play. Incredible 2nd half and Abramomic has a quandary now. AVB made a very big mistake by not closing out the game. What does he do now? Change manager yet again? He has to, but that will be very costly at a crucial stage in their team rebuilding.

Not as a City fan it wasnt!

Danamy said:
Castiel said:
jimharri said:
From 3 up, it is.
What is meant to be done against that? Usually scoring 3 legitimate goals and restricting your opposition to 1 is enough to win a game. I told you that we all have to suffer with this referee bullshit. The first one was a con as well, if that had been given against City imagine how this place would explode. Evra clearly jumped into Sturridge, who was shielding the cross.

I'm sorry Castiel but AVB has to take most of the blame today

We all know the second was never a pen but his reluctancy to tighten the game up in midfield when you was 3-0 up cost you.

100%

You can forgive anyone for not choosing to sit on a 1-0 lead (despite what the italians tend to do).

Maybe even thinking 2-0 is not safe can be excused.

But to be 3-0 up and not just shut the game down, is a huge fuck up. The should have passed the ball around the back four and midfield for as long as possible. That could have wasted 20 minutes. And played a 10 man back line when the rags got the ball.

The gun ho attacking play was lunacy.

That's why every pundit, sport writer, football clueless sorry expert predicted manyoo to win the title.....

A question: If it had been you who had come from 3.0 down, how would you be feeling?

Fact is, you lot can sit here denying what a superb comeback that was; but if the shoe was on the other foot, you would be singing from the rafters, just like after we defeated you in the FA cup: This place was full of fans who thought they had just won the game

You just want to hope that we drop more points, because if we're within 4 points of you come the end of this month - with the run of games we have after the Spurs game - I'd fancy us all day long to retain the league.

I look forward to your amicable replies :)

Chippy_boy said:
Danamy said:
Castiel said:
What is meant to be done against that? Usually scoring 3 legitimate goals and restricting your opposition to 1 is enough to win a game. I told you that we all have to suffer with this referee bullshit. The first one was a con as well, if that had been given against City imagine how this place would explode. Evra clearly jumped into Sturridge, who was shielding the cross.

I'm sorry Castiel but AVB has to take most of the blame today

We all know the second was never a pen but his reluctancy to tighten the game up in midfield when you was 3-0 up cost you.

100%

You can forgive anyone for not choosing to sit on a 1-0 lead (despite what the italians tend to do).

Maybe even thinking 2-0 is not safe can be excused.

But to be 3-0 up and not just shut the game down, is a huge fuck up. The should have passed the ball around the back four and midfield for as long as possible. That could have wasted 20 minutes. And played a 10 man back line when the rags got the ball.

The gun ho attacking play was lunacy.

It wouldn't have entirely surprised me if he was a goner if they'd lost today after being 3-0 up.

Marvin said:
Great game to watch.

Chelsea's first was fortunate and against the run of play. Incredible 2nd half and Abramomic has a quandary now. AVB made a very big mistake by not closing out the game. What does he do now? Change manager yet again? He has to, but that will be very costly at a crucial stage in their team rebuilding.

Change the ref would have worked better.

would have taken a draw before the game

happy for them to keep dropping points :-)

but tylers wankathons when the rags are playing are just truly puke making

Rag78 said:
A question: If it had been you who had come from 3.0 down, how would you be feeling?

Fact is, you lot can sit here denying what a superb comeback that was; but if the shoe was on the other foot, you would be singing from the rafters, just like after we defeated you in the FA cup: This place was full of fans who thought they had just won the game

You just want to hope that we drop more points, because if we're within 4 points of you come the end of this month - with the run of games we have after the Spurs game - I'd fancy us all day long to retain the league.

I look forward to your amicable replies :)

The difference being, we did it with a man down and a biased ref. You did it with a ref in your pocket against a depleted Chelsea team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.