Rags v Chelsea

Amadeus20 said:
Sky Blue said:
Amadeus20 said:
Rioferdy5
3-0 down....it ain't over until its over....that's how we roll, Man Utd never say die attitude...away fans were immense again #TeamSpirit

Bet you had a crafty little wank over that one didn't you....I noticed you were on here while your team were playing. How fucking sad.

What? I dont live in Manchester.

Utd fan that doesn't live in Manchester. Well I am shocked.

Amadeus20 said:
Sky Blue said:
Amadeus20 said:
Rioferdy5
3-0 down....it ain't over until its over....that's how we roll, Man Utd never say die attitude...away fans were immense again #TeamSpirit

Bet you had a crafty little wank over that one didn't you....I noticed you were on here while your team were playing. How fucking sad.

Again you rank up with ferdicokeheadcunt, because every time you post all i see is

Hi i am a shit ****

Sky Blue said:
Amadeus20 said:
Sky Blue said:

Utd fan that doesn't live in Manchester. Well I am shocked.
but he`s been a lifelong fan since 1999,let`s give the glazerite some credit...

Amadeus20 said:
Sky Blue said:
Amadeus20 said:
Rioferdy5

Now theres a shock.

Amadeus20 said:
Sky Blue said:
Amadeus20 said:
Rioferdy5

Why dont just just fuck off back to rag cafe or where ever it i you came from

I'd have been made up with a draw at the start so although it's a bit of a gutter seeing them 'fight' back,i think it's a cracking result.

Chelski should be ashamed at their lack of bottle and character,fookin awful spineless second half display.

Sturridge didn't look happy being taken off either......

Castiel said:
Danamy said:
Castiel said:
What is meant to be done against that? Usually scoring 3 legitimate goals and restricting your opposition to 1 is enough to win a game. I told you that we all have to suffer with this referee bullshit. The first one was a con as well, if that had been given against City imagine how this place would explode. Evra clearly jumped into Sturridge, who was shielding the cross.

I'm sorry Castiel but AVB has to take most of the blame today

We all know the second was never a pen but his reluctancy to tighten the game up in midfield when you was 3-0 up cost you.
His only option to do that was Romeu. I don't think he expected the penalty situation to cost us. It isn't wise to shut up shop against United with almost a whole half of football to be played. My only complaint for him was leaving Malouda on and taking Sturridge off. He didn't start Romeu because he wanted to do a 4231 and play Mata in the hole, for the first time this season, and Malouda is all we have to play on the left at the moment with injuries and ACON. I'm sure his plan was to get a lead and revert to the 433 with Romeu holding, then the penalties happened.

I can see why he started with that line up, especially with Mata in the hole as i see him more effective in that role rather than playing out wide and cutting in, he may well of took that decision after seeing how effective Silva was against the Rags.

I know he couldn't of foreseen the poor penalty decision but he should of rung the changes earlier, hindsight is a wonderful thing but another option could of been to take Malouda off and put Ferreira on and revert to 4141 or 4411

There was little or no protection to the back 4 all afternoon, even more reason to intoduce it when your 3 up, but who am i to criticise?

All the above just my humble opinion of course..........

Freestyler said:
All going wrong at Chelsea, noticed this straight away..

<a class="postlink" href="https://p.twimg.com/Ak59fpbCAAAw_v4.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://p.twimg.com/Ak59fpbCAAAw_v4.jpg</a>
I thought it's my eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.