Rags v Chelsea

Just been checking out the run-ins. By the time they have played Spurs in a few weeks, we need to have a 5 or 6 point lead, otherwise it's going to be tricky

Looks like the Scottish piss can has hand-picked their run-in and, apart from when they play us, every game is very winnable

Why would i be sad if im online while my team is playing?

Check the Live-match threads here when City plays.

Amadeus20 said:

Cause you are online in a Mancheter City Forum whilst "your team", Manchester United plays, how hard is that for you to grasp, you can't be that simple can you ?

marcoboogers said:
Amadeus20 said:

Cause you are online in a Mancheter City Forum whilst "your team", Manchester United plays, how hard is that for you to grasp, you can't be that simple can you ?

He can and is! Rags have an irony bypass at birth

Wanted the full 3 point lead, but 2 will suffice. Cheating/diving rags as always. Though there is some fault to be put on Chelsea, they should've parked the bus. And why didn't they play like it was a cup final like they did against us!?

marcoboogers said:
Amadeus20 said:

3003268230_b8371db83a.jpg

Great game to watch.

Chelsea's first was fortunate and against the run of play. Incredible 2nd half and Abramomic has a quandary now. AVB made a very big mistake by not closing out the game. What does he do now? Change manager yet again? He has to, but that will be very costly at a crucial stage in their team rebuilding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.