Rags V Real...

George Hannah said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
manu_n_zps963a3d81.jpg
I'm welling up myself now

BRILLIANT! What's scary is they actually look like that.

<a class="postlink" href="http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=313pwmv&s=6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=313pwmv&s=6</a>

stan bowles said:
lafitz2008 said:
From Daily Mail comments...............

I'm a supporter of both clubs and all I wanted to see was good football being played. The red card shore changed the entire chemistry of Man U and Madrid sure took advantage of it. I am still upset about the referee's decision and the right thing that he should have done was to consult the other officials since he himself was not sure about the call. It leaves me to ask a question, what is the purpose of the advanced technology available to these prestige games? I honestly think the referee should be punished not because of the wrong decision that he has made but because of the failure to use the available technology. By doing this will work as a negative re-enforcement as other officials will pay keen attention to the technology they have at hand in making future decisions. United was leading before the red card, yes. But if you were to analyse their mechanics as they defend and attacked you would understand why such a decision would affect them. the unit was interrupted by that card
- crazydre45, Kingston, Jamaica, 6/3/2013 15:21

Quite wonderful...

Yep I bet you do support both clubs and never darkened the doors of either of em!! It WAS a red card the Ref WAS correct and he has ben baqcked by UEFA and the rest of the known world.. Take your medicine and piss off!!!

bluevengence said:
Will they be milking this disaster in 50 yrs time...a minutes silence before ko on the anniversary of the Nani red card disaster,24 hr news coverage and sponsored by Tampax....Maybe a Michael Jackson clock outside with the hands set on the exact time of the red card

Dont forget an ITV4 documentary

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.